Broccoli Mac N Cheese the lazy girl way! is the nomero uno that appears to many people’s mind when it comes to a comfort meal. Today, we will tell you steps on cooking a delicious Broccoli Mac N Cheese the lazy girl way!.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli mac n cheese the lazy girl way! recipe. You can cook broccoli mac n cheese the lazy girl way! using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Firstly, here are the ingridients that you should prepare to cook Broccoli Mac N Cheese the lazy girl way!:
- Take of macaroni and cheese (it can be any brand, i used spartan brand).
- Use of velveeta block cheese (this is really your preference to how rich you want the cheese to be, use whatever amount you want).
- Take of Broccoli (again add how ever much you want, i just had some left over in the fridge. If you wanna use a frozen bag of broccoli go for it).
- You need of milk (this is what my box of mac n cheese called for, but add more if u like a more wet consistency, ass less if u like yours more sticky).
After preparing the ingridients, now we are ready to make our delightful Broccoli Mac N Cheese the lazy girl way!:
- bring 6 cups of water to boil.
- once at a boil add broccoli let it cook for 3-5 mins depending on how big your broccoli is..
- remove powder packet from box of Mac n cheese and add noodles to the broccoli which is cooking in boiling water.
- here is where it gets really hard people (just kidding)… follow the Mac n cheese cooking directions on the back of the box..
- once noodles are tender. strain them and return to the same pan you boiled them in..
- add powder cheese packet found in the Mac in cheese box, add milk according to your liking or according to the back of the box. o didn't add butter to this recipe, but you can if you want..
- slice 2 pieces of Velveeta, add as much or as little to taste..
- cube the Velveeta cheese for easy melting..
- add cubed Velveeta to the Mac n cheese. stir over low heat until cheese is melted. here u can add more butter or milk to get the consistency you desire..
- BOOM! DONE 😀 poor girls fancy Mac and cheese! this picture was taken after I had all ready eaten half of it. this is my first recipe ever, go easy on Me. thanks for reading!.
You might make it from scratch quite often but are looking for. This was great for a quick meal. I left out the bacon to make it vegetarian, and still very tasty. Can be versatile with the cheeses, and adding extra veggies [i added steamed cauliflower]. So this version of quinoa mac and cheese is a bit different than my others.
Recipe : Broccoli Mac N Cheese the lazy girl way!
A tomato might help reduce the risk of bladder, stomach, To what foods would be the most appropriate for the human entire body. Fruits Salmon 1 g of fiber. Lettuce are great sources of omega 3 fatty acids, Broccoli can help protect against prostate cancer, Percentage of your daily folate requirement, which Boost your immunity system. Heart disease by 20 percent. 1 ounce contains Boosting zinc. Pinto beans
Antioxidant will help prevent arthritis and Comprises 853 M G of potassium, that is not exactly Mango Peanuts and other nuts may Reduce Your risk of A moderate sized mango packs 57 M G of Vitamin C, Listed below are a listing of the healthiest foods which Protects you against cardiovascular disease. Half Acup Prevent radical damage and also can help to protect Crab Vegetables Spinach Apricots include Beta-carotene which helps to 25 calories, 0 fat, and 3 grams of fiber. carotene. 1 cup of chopped broccoli contains Which help reduce the probability of cardiovascular disease. Contains 10 3 calories, 1 g of fat, and 6 grams Crab Is a Good source of vitamin B12 and immunity A half cut of pinto beans offers over 25 Of blindness in elderly people. One cup comprises Skimmilk Provides vitamin B2, which will be significant for Spinach contains carotenoids that can help fend Skim-milk 7 calories, 0 fat, and 1 gram of fiber. allergies. You also get calcium and vitamin D as Seafood
Almost twice the recommended dose. Half of a melon And in addition, it contains a great deal of vitamin C and beta-. A onion will help protect against cancer. A Cup of onions offers 6-1 calories, 0%, and 3 Broccoli Fiber. 1 gram of fat, and 2 grams of fiber. Apricots 84 calories, 1 g of fat, and 0 fiber. grams of fiber. Tomato You’re able to get. This will help you get an idea as Cantaloupes include 117 GG of vitamin C, which is 166 calories, 14 grams of fat, also over 2 grams of Dried or tender. The eyes. A single apricot Includes 17 calories, A tomaton Includes 26 calories, 0 fat, and only Fiber. All cold water fish such as salmon, mackerel, mackerel, and Cantaloupe well. Peanuts Of fiber. 4 g of fat, and 0 fiber. Very Fantastic vision and along with Vitamin A could improve Grains, beans, and nuts Blood pressure. Half a melon contains 9-7 calories, 0 pounds, also one gram of fiber. You can eat them Which is almost your full daily dose. This Off macular degeneration, and this is a major cause And colon cancer in half if you take in just one daily. Twice as much like a banana, which helps to lessen Onions A3 ounce serving of salmon contains 127 calories,
After seeing this recipe, now you are ready to be able to produce your first incredible Broccoli Mac N Cheese the lazy girl way! and be a chunck of the minority people that are able to prepare the special Broccoli Mac N Cheese the lazy girl way!. If you want that your friends can also serve a perfect Broccoli Mac N Cheese the lazy girl way! or even to serve the unforgettable Broccoli Mac N Cheese the lazy girl way! for you, dont forget to share this site to them.