Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry is the first thing that appears to most people’s mind when it comes to a perfect meal. Today, we are going to provide you procedures on serving a appetizing Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to arbi masala or spicy colocasia curry recipe. To make arbi masala or spicy colocasia curry you only need 11 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
First of all, below are the ingridients that you should ready to cook Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry:
- You need 250 gm of arbi/taro root.
- You need 4 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ajwain/carom seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of onion paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of haldi/Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of dhania(corinader) powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are set to make our delightful Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry:
- Peel arbi, wash it, prick it, keep aside..
- Take a pan, add 1 tbsp oil, heat it, add arbi, fry it till golden brown. Keep aside..
- Take a pressure cooker now, add oil, heat it..
- Add ajwain, let it splutter..
- Now add ginger garlic paste, add lil water, sauté it for a while..
- Add onion paste now, again add lil water, stir fry it for a while..
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it until brown. Stir in between..
- Now add haldi, dhania & red chilli powder, add lil water also, increase the flame, cook it open till oil separates..
- Now add salt & garam masala powder, stir it for a while..
- Add arbi now, give a stir..
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it until oil separates..
- Open the lid now, increase the flame, stir fry it for a while..
- Add boiled water accordingly so as to keep a lil thick gravy..
- Place the lid now, give 4 whistles at high flame..
- Lower the flame now, cook it for 5-7 minutes..
- Switch off the flame, open the lid after 5 minutes of cooling..
- Take out in a serving bowl, garnish it with chopped dhania patta..
- Serve it with Roti or Paratha…
Recipe : Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry
being truly a healthful eater requires one to eventually become both educated and smart in what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t about learning to calculate fat or grams, or is it all about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Healthful eating is about balanced diet and moderate eating, consisting of healthful foods three or more days per day. Healthy eaters eat many different types of foodsrather than limiting themselves to a specific food type or food group.
Eating healthy requires a significant lot of leeway. You might eat too much or not enough, consume foods that are sometimes less or more wholesome. However, you always need to fuel your system and your brain regularly with enough food to keep both your mind and body strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is really actually a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to take care of their eating with solid conclusion and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are always aware about what they eat, and understand the effect that it will have in their own bodies.
Whenever some one is not able to take control of these eating, they are also very likely to get out of control with different facets of life as well. They might wind up spending too much, talking a lot, going to bed later and later.
You should always keep in mind that restricting food whatsoever is almost always a terrible thing. Healthful eating is just a means of life, some thing that you can perform to boost the body or your lifestyle. In the event you’ve thought about making your life better, healthy eating is just the spot to begin out. Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, and even your family.
After reading this recipe, now you are near enough to be able to make your first amazing Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry and be a chunck of the minority people that can prepare the marvelous Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry. If you hope that your families are also able to cook a remarkable Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry or even to make the extra delicious Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry for you, dont hestitate to share this page to them.