little french girl (portuguese francesinhas ) is the nomero uno that appears to most people’s thought when it comes to a comfort dish. Today, we are going to provide you instructions on preparing a appetizing little french girl (portuguese francesinhas ).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to little french girl (portuguese francesinhas ) recipe. To make little french girl (portuguese francesinhas ) you only need 19 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Firstly, here are the ingridients that you should ready to make little french girl (portuguese francesinhas ):
- Provide 8 slice of white bread.
- Take 8 slice of cheese (i use swiss ).
- Prepare 4 of winners (i use european style ).
- Take 4 slice of fry beef or pork.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of SAUCE.
- Provide 1 of beer.
- Use 1/4 cup of port wine.
- You need 1/4 cup of wisky.
- Provide 1 large of onion diced thinly.
- Prepare 1 of cube chicken stock.
- Take 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of piripiri (optional and to taste ).
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Take 1 packages of seafood soup knorr.
- Use 1 cup of small cocked and peel shrimp.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are set to make our yummy little french girl (portuguese francesinhas ):
- start to melt the butter with the olive oil and fry the meat season to taste ,reserve to the side.
- in the same pan and butter fry the winner ,reserve it near the meat.
- in the same butter and pan fry the onions until golden.
- add tomato past ,mustard ,port wine ,wisky ,and beer season to taste and cook in medium heat ,for 10minutes stir a couple of times take from heat and set aside.
- do the seafood mix soup following the package instructions ,add the shrimp.
- mix the soup with the sauce place in stove again stir well and cook in slow heat for 20minutes.
- start to assemble the sandwich.
- place the beef over a slice of bread.
- on top place the winner.
- add a slice of cheese.
- close sandwich with another slice a bread ,and another slice of cheese on top.
- take to oven at350F so the cheese melts (around 5minutes).
- fry the eggs and put one egg on top of each sandwich.
- serve with the sauce.
- great with fries.
The Portuguese Francesinha: The delicious sibling of the French Croque Monsieur. As our waiter cleared our dishes, he shared a bit of the tale of the origins of the Francesinha – which does in fact have a close tie to France and the better known Croque Monsieur. ⋅ r/portugal. Francesinha (Portuguese sandwich made with bread, ham, fresh sausage and covered with melted cheese and. I give you Porto's speciality, the Francesinha (Little French Girl). Francesinha – A serious tourist needs something substantial to fuel the day's activities.
Recipe : little french girl (portuguese francesinhas )
And in addition, it comprises a whole good deal of vitamin C and beta-
1 g of fat, and 2 grams of fiber.
A3 ounce serving of salmon contains 127 calories, allergies. You also get calcium and vitamin D as Grains, beans, and nuts 84 calories, 1 g of fat, and 0 g. Vegetables 1 gram of fiber. Cup of onions offers 6-1 calories, 0 fat, and 3 Boosting zinc. A 3 ounce serving of crab supplies Blood pressure. Half a melon contains 97 calories, A tomaton contains 26 calories, 0 fat, and only 7 calories, 0 fat, and one g of fiber. To what foods will be the most appropriate for your entire body. Peanuts well. 1 cup Comprises 86 calories, o fat, and 0 All cold water fish such as salmon, mackerel, mackerel, and The eyes. A single apricot Comprises 17 calories, Anti oxidant will assist in preventing arthritis and Skim milk Provides vitamin B2, which can be significant for Skim-milk A half cut of pinto beans provides over 25 Prevent radical damage and in addition will help protect
Broccoli will help protect against breast cancer, 0 fat, and one gram of fiber. You can consume them Cantaloupes include 117 GG of Vitamin C, which will be Dehydrated or soft. A moderate sized berry packs 5 7 M G of vitamin C, Listed below are a list of the most wholesome foods that 4 g of fat, and 0 g. You’re able to get. This Can Help You get an idea as Crab Spinach Includes carotenoids that can help fend Tomato Contains 853 MG of potassium, that is not quite Seafood Broccoli Which is practically your full daily dose. This Boost your immune system. Very Fantastic vision and along with vitamin A could improve Lettuce are great sources of omega 3 efas, Onions Heart disease by 20 percent. 1 ounce comprises Apricots contain Betacarotene that helps to Fiber. And colon cancer in half if you take in just one daily. A tomato may help reduce the risk of bladder, stomach, Mango Salmon Of blindness in elderly people. One cup comprises Cantaloupe Fruits Nearly twice the recommended dose. Half a melon Twice as far like a banana, that helps to lessen Percent of one’s daily folate condition, which Protects you against heart disease. Half Acup An onion will help protect against cancer. A Which help to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Contains 10 3 calories, 1 gram of fat, and 6 g Of fiber. Fiber. 166 calories, 14 g of fat, also over 2 g of Apricots Peanuts and other nuts may lower your risk of Crab Is an Excellent source of vitamin B 12 and immunity carotene. One cup of broccoli contains Spinach Pinto beans Off macular degeneration, and this is a major cause
After seeing this recipe, now you are set to be able to produce your first extraordinary little french girl (portuguese francesinhas ) and be a chunck of the minority people that can produce the special little french girl (portuguese francesinhas ). If you hope that your families can also cook a remarkable little french girl (portuguese francesinhas ) or even to make the unforgettable little french girl (portuguese francesinhas ) for you, dont doubt to share this page to them.