Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi is the nomero uno that appears to many people’s mind when it comes to a perfect meal. Today, we are going to provide you steps on preparing a comforting Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi recipe. To make bengali gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Firstly, below are the ingridients that you should ready to make Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi:
- Get 500 gm of chicken with bone.
- Prepare 7-8 of arvi(taro root) skinout and cut into half.
- Take 1 of big tomatoes chopped.
- You need 2 of medium onions chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2-3 of garlic Cloves.
- Take 3-4 of green chillies slitted.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 2 of red chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of whole cumin seeds.
- Get 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 2 of green cardamoms.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of mustard oil.
After readying the ingridients, now we are set to make our delightful Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi:
- Marinate first chicken with salt, little turmeric and 1/2 tsp mustard oil for at least 30 mins..
- Boiled arvi for 2-3 mins. If arvi are very good, not causing itchy then not required to boil..
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a kadai, add whole cumin. Then add chicken along with arvi and fry for 2-5 mins in medium heat. Continuous stirring is required for this step. Keep aside chicken and arvi..
- Now in the same kadai, add rest of oil, add rest of whole masala. When aroma arise, then add chopped onions. Fry onion till golden then add ginger garlic paste, along with chopped tomatoes and slitted green chillies. In this point add chicken and arvi and start cooking in low to medium flame. Add cumin powder when gravy leaves oil..
- In that point add turmeric, salt, garlic cloves and hot water. Add water as per your requirement. Then boiled in high flame with lid. Boiled untill chicken cooked..
Recipe : Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi
Being a healthy eater requires you to eventually become both educated and smart by what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t all about learning how to calculate fat or g, or is it about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Nutritious eating is all about balanced diet and moderate eating, consisting of healthy meals three or more times every day. Healthy eaters eat many diverse kinds of foods, not limiting themselves to one specific food type or food collection.
Eating healthy requires a significant lot of leeway. You might eat too much or inadequate, consume foods which are sometimes more or less nutritionally beneficial. However, you always ought to fuel your body and your brain regularly with enough food to keep both your mind and body strong and attentive.
A healthy eater is just actually a fantastic problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to take care of themselves and their eating using solid conclusion and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are always aware of what they eat, and know exactly the effect it will have on their own bodies.
Whenever someone is unable to take control of these ingestion, also they are likely to get out of control along with other features of life as well. They might wind up spending too much, talking too much, going to bed later and later.
You should always bear in mind that restricting food in any way is always a bad thing. Nutritious eating is just a way of life, some thing which you can do to boost your own body or your lifestyle. In the event you’ve thought about making your life better, healthful eating is simply the place to get started out. Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, and even your family.
After seeing this guide, now you are set to be able to produce your first incredible Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi and be a chunck of the minority people that can make the marvelous Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi. If you wish that your families can also make a remarkable Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi or even to cook the extra delicious Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi for you, dont forget to share this site to them.