Vickys Giant Gingerbread Men, GF DF EF SF NF is the nomero uno that comes to most people’s thought when it arrives to a comfort meal. Today, we are going to provide you instructions on serving a tasty Vickys Giant Gingerbread Men, GF DF EF SF NF.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys giant gingerbread men, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys giant gingerbread men, gf df ef sf nf you need 9 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Firstly, here are the ingridients that you should prepare to cook Vickys Giant Gingerbread Men, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 80 grams of soft brown sugar.
- Provide 100 grams of sunflower spread / softened butter.
- Use 60 grams of golden syrup.
- Take 225 grams of plain / gluten free flour blend.
- Take 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using a gluten-free flour blend.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg or mixed spice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
After readying the ingridients, now we are set to make our delightful Vickys Giant Gingerbread Men, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use my size guide picture below to draw a gingerbread man shape on a piece of parchment paper. Cut it out and set aside………
- I made a centre line 12.5 inches tall and divided it into 4 sections. The head section is 3.5 inches long and the other 3 are all 3 inches. I made the hands tip to tip 9 inches apart so from the centre line to the end of each hand is 4.5 inches. I used a coffee mug as a guide to draw the hands and feet circles and eyeballed the rest. You could perhaps print my pic and blow it up to trace it.
- Cream together the butter and sugar, good exercise for the kids lol.
- Mix in the golden syrup (you can use 40g corn syrup plus 20g treacle if you can't get or don't have time to make golden syrup but the flavour will be a lot flatter so you'll need to add extra spice to compensate) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334096-vickys-homemade-golden-syrup-like-tate-lyles-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Mix the xanthan gum and baking powder into the flour then add the flour and spices to the creamed mixture.
- Form a soft dough. If using a gluten free flour blend you may need extra flour, just add more accordingly. You may also like to add a half tsp vanilla extract.
- Knead it smooth then put the dough on top of a sheet of parchment paper and start to pat it out into an oval or rectangular shape.
- Place another sheet of parchment paper on top then roll out so it's 1cm thick. It should be a little bit bigger than the 12.5"x 9" gingerbread man template.
- Slide the parchment paper and dough onto a baking sheet and chill flat in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375°F.
- Slide the dough with parchment still underneath off of the baking sheet and put on top of a cutting board. Take the top layer of parchment paper off. Put the template you cut out over the chilled dough. Cut around it with a sharp knife, removing the excess. Set that aside for later, you can re-roll it and cut smaller cookies from it, just bake for 6 minutes at the same temperature or freeze it for another day.
- Move the gingerbread man back to the baking sheet using the parchment underneath to lift it and line the sheet at the same time.
- Bake for 15 minutes then let cool completely on the baking sheet.
- When cooled, decorate as you like with piped icing, sweets, raisins, chocolate chips etc.
- To give as a gift, cut another template out of card to use as a backing board so the cookie can be supported and carried easily and place in a large cellophane bag tied with a festive bow.
- This recipe makes 1 giant gingerbread man with enough dough left over for 2 normal sized ones.
- You can make a big reindeer or snowman like these in the recipe linked below that I did last year, with a small amendment to the template – leave off the santa hat lol https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339451-vickys-gingerbread-snowmen-reindeer-decorating-idea.
- …and this recipe link includes directions for the stained glass cookies I mentioned in my review https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333250-vickys-gingerbread-men-christmas-halloween-ideas-gf-df-ef-sf.
Recipe : Vickys Giant Gingerbread Men, GF DF EF SF NF
being fully a healthful eater requires one to become both educated and smart in what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t about learning how to calculate grams or fat, or is it all about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Nutritious eating is about balanced and moderate eating, composed of healthful foods three or more times per day. Healthy eaters eat many distinct types of foodsrather than limiting themselves to a specific food type or food category.
Eating healthy necessitates a significant bit of leeway. You may possibly eat too much or not enough, consume foods that are occasionally less or more nutritious. But, you always need to fuel the system and the human brain regularly with enough food to keep the your body and mind strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is a good problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to look after themselves and their ingestion with sound conclusion and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are always conscious about the things they eat, and understand exactly the result that it will have in their bodies.
Whenever somebody is not able to take charge of their ingestion, they are also likely to get out of control along with different aspects of life too. They are able to end up spending a lot, talking a lot, going to sleep later and later.
You always need to bear in mind that restricting food in any way is almost always a bad thing. Nutritious eating is a way of life, some thing which you can perform to enhance your own body or the way you live. If you’ve thought about making your own life better, wholesome eating is merely the place to get started out. You’ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, and even your loved ones.
After reading this recipe, now you are near enough to be able to make your first amazing Vickys Giant Gingerbread Men, GF DF EF SF NF and be a chunck of the minority people that are able to prepare the marvelous Vickys Giant Gingerbread Men, GF DF EF SF NF. If you want that your friends can also serve a perfect Vickys Giant Gingerbread Men, GF DF EF SF NF or even to prepare the unforgettable Vickys Giant Gingerbread Men, GF DF EF SF NF for you, dont forget to share this recipe to them.