Chicken Cordon Blue with Teriyaki Sauce is the first thing that appears to many people’s thought when it arrives to a delightul meal. Today, we are going to provide you steps on serving a delicious Chicken Cordon Blue with Teriyaki Sauce.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cordon blue with teriyaki sauce recipe. You can have chicken cordon blue with teriyaki sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Firstly, below are the ingridients that you should ready to cook Chicken Cordon Blue with Teriyaki Sauce:
- Take 300 gr of chicken breast without skin.
- Get 4 pcs of bacon.
- Use 2 pcs of chedar cheese slice.
- Take 2 tbsp of Shoyu.
- Take 2 tbsp of mirin.
- Take 2 tbsp of sake/ wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil / olive oil.
- You need of Rosemary (additional).
- Use 2 pcs of garlic, slice 2 cm.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are set to make our delightful Chicken Cordon Blue with Teriyaki Sauce:
- Chicken meat cuts horizontally from side to side and opens. Make a lap and stretch thinly with a kneading stick lightly (smash it cover by plastic or wrap plastic if use baking stick). Sliced cheese cuts in half..
- Put bacon on one side of the chicken in the order of sliced cheese and close the mouth tightly with the other side (using a toothpicks every meat 2 pcs). Pour salt and pepper kneat with love, and coat flour. LOL.
- Prepare your pan with oil, then cook with medium fire. Cook with cover 3-4 minutes each side..
- Mix soyu, mirin, sake/wine, slice of garlic and sugar. After meat done, pour the mix sauce. Cover and wait 1-2 minutes or turn off gas when your sauce already brown and thick..
- Kansai desu!!! Happy trying and share below.
Recipe : Chicken Cordon Blue with Teriyaki Sauce
being fully a healthy eater requires one to become both intelligent and educated by what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t all about learning how to calculate grams or fat, or is it about studying labels and counting calories.
Healthy eating is all about balanced and moderate eating, consisting of healthful foods at least three times every day. Healthy eaters eat many unique types of foodsrather than limiting themselves to a special food type or food collection.
Eating healthy requires quite a bit of leeway. You might eat too far or inadequate, consume foods that are sometimes less or more nutritious. But, you always ought to fuel the body and your brain regularly with enough food to help keep both your body and mind strong and attentive.
A healthy eater is just really a good problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to take care of themselves and their ingestion with sound judgement and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are always aware of what they eat, and also know exactly the consequence it will have on their own bodies.
When somebody is unable to take control of their eating, they are also likely to get out of control along with different aspects of life too. They could end up spending too much, talking too much, going to bed later and after.
You always need to remember that restricting food whatsoever is always a bad thing. Healthful eating is just a means of life, some thing that you could do to enhance the body or your lifestyle. In the event you’ve considered making your life better, healthy eating is only the spot to startout. You’ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, along with your family.
After reading this recipe, now you are near enough to be able to produce your first incredible Chicken Cordon Blue with Teriyaki Sauce and be a part of the few people that are able to make the phenomenal Chicken Cordon Blue with Teriyaki Sauce. If you want that your friends are also able to cook a perfect Chicken Cordon Blue with Teriyaki Sauce or even to make the unforgettable Chicken Cordon Blue with Teriyaki Sauce for you, dont doubt to share this recipe to them.