Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice is the first thing that appears to most people’s mind when it comes to a perfect meal. Today, we will tell you steps on preparing a tasty Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dried shrimp/anchovy fried rice recipe. To make dried shrimp/anchovy fried rice you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Firstly, here are the ingridients that you should ready to cook Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice:
- Use 400 gr of cooked rice, put in the fridge at least for 1 hour.
- Provide 3 of small shallots, minced.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 2 of lemon grass, white parts, thinly sliced (optional).
- Use 2 of green onion, separate the white and green part, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 5 of eye bird chili/Thai chili/jalapeno (omit if do not like spicy), thinly sliced.
- Get 2 tbs of dried shrimp/anchovy, chopped (can use anchovy paste or anchovy from a can).
- Get 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Use as needed of ground white/black pepper,.
- Provide 2 of large eggs, lightly beaten with 1/8 tsp salt.
- Get of Accompaniments (optional) :.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- Provide of Cucumber.
- Prepare of Roasted duck (left over from dinner).
After preparing the ingridients, now we are set to make our yummy Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice:
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok..
- Saute the shallots, garlic, lemon grass, green onion (white part) and chili until translucent. Add in the dried shrimp/anchovy. Stir for a minute..
- Add the rice, and use a metal spatula to flatten out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes. If the rice was made fresh, cooking time will be faster. Just make sure that the rice isn't too wet, which will make frying it difficult. Sprinkle salt, sugar and ground pepper. Mix it well..
- Push the rice aside of the wok. Add 1 tbs oil in the wok. Pour the beaten eggs. Quickly scramble the eggs, then gather all of the rice into the middle of the wok..
- Mix thoroughly for another minute or two and give it a taste. Add more seasoning if needed. Sprinkle with green onion (the green part). Mix it..
- Transfer to a plate and put the accompaniments on the side. Enjoy!!.
Recipe : Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice
being fully a healthful eater requires you to become both educated and smart by what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t about learning to calculate fat or g, or is it about studying labels and counting calories.
Healthful eating is about balanced and moderate eating, consisting of healthful foods at least three times each day. Healthy eaters eat many diverse kinds of foodsrather than limiting themselves to one special food type or food category.
Eating healthy requires quite a bit of leeway. You may possibly eat too much or insufficient, consume foods that are occasionally less or more nutritious. However, you should always fuel the body and the human brain regularly with enough food to keep your mind and body strong and attentive.
A wholesome eater is actually a fantastic problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to look after their eating together with solid conclusion and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always mindful of what they eat, and also understand exactly the effect it will have on their bodies.
When somebody is unable to take control of their ingestion, also they are likely to get out of control with other elements of life also. They could end up spending a lot, talking a lot, even going to bed later and later.
You always need to bear in mind that restricting food in any way is almost always a terrible thing. Healthy eating is just a method of life, some thing that you can perform to boost the body or the way you live. If you’ve considered making your life simpler, wholesome eating is simply the place to begin . You’ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, and even your loved ones.
After reading this recipe, now you are set to be able to cook your first extraordinary Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice and be a part of the minority people that can prepare the phenomenal Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice. If you wish that your families can also cook a perfect Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice or even to cook the unforgettable Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice for you, dont hestitate to share this page to them.