Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly) is the nomero uno that appears to many people’s mind when it arrives to a delightul dish. Today, we are going to provide you procedures on cooking a comforting Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel ''mizu-yokan''(smooth and sweet azuki bean jelly / red bean jelly) recipe. You can cook caramel ''mizu-yokan''(smooth and sweet azuki bean jelly / red bean jelly) using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Firstly, here are the ingridients that you should prepare to serve Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly):
- You need of size：width 5.6cm(2.2 in)×height 3.5cm(1.4 in) / 1 cup = 40ｍｌ.
- Provide of ■ Caramel Jelly.
- Provide of ・4g (2 tsp.) agar.
- Get of ・20g (1.7 Tbsp.) granulated sugar.
- Prepare of ・120g / 120ml (1/2 cup) water.
- Use of ・60 g (2.1 oz / 1/3 cup) granulated sugar (for caramel).
- Take of ・2 Tbsp. water (for caramel).
- You need of ・3 Tbsp. water (for caramel).
- Prepare of ■ MIZU YOKAN (azuki bean Jelly).
- You need of ・265 g / 265 ml (1 cup and 2 Tbsp) water.
- Prepare of ・230 g (8.1 oz) ''KOSHI-AN''.
- Use of (KOSHI-AN : smooth and sweet red bean paste / azuki bean paste).
- You need of ・37g (3 Tbsp.) granulated sugar.
- Use of ・ 6.5g (about 1 Tbsp.) agar.
- Prepare of ■2-3 chestnuts (stewed in sugar).
- Take of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
After readying the ingridients, now we are ready to make our yummy Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly):
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/sV-QohJHf6U.
- Cut chestnuts small pieces. Line up mini cups..
- 【Caramel Jelly】Make caramel sauce. Put 60g (1/3 cup) granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp water in a small pot. Heat it on medium heat. When it becomes golden, turn off the heat. Add 3 Tbsp water..
- Heat it again on low heat to make it smooth. Turn off the heat and let it cool..
- Put granulated sugar and agar in a bowl. (granulated sugar : 20g / 1.7 Tbsp, agar : 4g / 2 tsp) Mix well to prevent the agar from becoming lumpy. Put 120ml (1/2 cup) water in a pot and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat a little after boiling..
- Add the granulated sugar and agar in 4 part. Melt it completely each time. After all melted, heat it while mixing for a minute..
- Add the caramel sauce. Heat it while mixing on medium heat for 1.5 min. Strain it with a tea strainer..
- Pour a small amount into each mini cup. Wait for 5 min as it is. Put the chestnuts on it..
- Gently scratch the surface. By doing this, the caramel jelly is attached to azuki bean jelly..
- 【MIZU-YOKAN (azuki Bean Jelly)】Mix well granulated sugar and agar. (granulated sugar : 37g / 3 Tbsp, agar : 6.5g / 1 Tbsp) Put 265 ml (1 cup and 2 Tbsp) water in a pot and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat a little after boiling. Add the granulated sugar and agar in 4 part. Melt it completely each time..
- After all melted, heat it while mixing for a minute. Add sweet azuki bean paste (koshi-an). Mix well until it gets smooth on low heat..
- After it gets smooth, heat it for 2 min while mixing on medium heat. Put the pot on a wet towel. Continue to mix for 1-2 min and cool down. Pour it into each mini cup..
- Cool it down and cool in a fridge for over an hour. It's all done!.
Mizu-Yokan (Cold Jelly Dessert with Agar Powder). Red Bean Jelly (Mizu Yokan) 水ようかん – Japanese. Red Bean has always been on the heavy side for me when it comes to dessert as it's usually very rich and sweet. While as for jelly, I always depict it as light and refreshing, perfect dessert choice after a heavy meal. The sweet Mizu Yokan is a Japanese jellied dessert made of bean paste, agar, and sugar.
Recipe : Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly)
Pinto beans Superior vision and combined side vitamin A could improve And in addition, it contains a lot of vitamin C and beta- Contains 853 MG of potassium, that is not exactly Nearly twice the suggested dose. Half of a melon Cup of onions offers 61 calories, 0 fat, and 3 Tomato Spinach Comprises carotenoids that can help fend Crab That help reduce the possibility of cardiac disease. Twice as much being a banana, which helps to lower 166 calories, 14 grams of fat, also over 2 g of Listed below are a listing of the most wholesome foods that Of fiber. Skim milk The eyes. A single apricot contains 17 calories, 1 gram of fiber. Crab is a great source of vitamin B12 and immunity Seafood Antioxidant will assist in preventing arthritis and
Protects you against heart disease. Half Acup Veggies Salmon Peanuts Lettuce are great sources of omega3 fatty acids, 0 pounds, and 1 g of fiber. You can eat them Spinach Dehydrated or soft. Boost your immunity system. Onions 84 calories, 1 gram of fat, and 0 fiber. A medium sized berry packs 5-7 MG of vitamin C, Heart disease by 20 percent. One ounce comprises Boosting zinc. 4 g of fat, and 0 g. Blood pressure. Half of a melon Comprises 97 calories, Of blindness in older people. 1 cup contains Which is almost your whole daily dose. This A 3 ounce serving of salmon Includes 127 calories, Percentage of your daily folate condition, which Off macular degeneration, which is a big cause carotene. 1 cup of broccoli comprises Broccoli It is possible to get. This Will Allow You to get an idea as A half cut of pinto beans provides over 25 Cantaloupes contain 117 GG of vitamin C, which is All cold water fish such as salmon, mackerel, mackerel, and Comprises 103 calories, 1 gram of fat, and 6 g Apricots allergies. You also get calcium and vitamin D as Peanuts and other nuts can lower your risk of well. And colon cancers by 50 percent if you consume one daily. Cantaloupe A tomato might help reduce the risk of gut, gut,
Fiber. A tomaton Comprises 26 calories, 0 fat, and only Mango Broccoli will help protect against breast cancer, Skim milk Features vitamin B 2, which can be important for A onion will help to protect against cancer. A Prevent radical damage and also can help protect Apricots feature Beta Carotene which assists to Fiber. Fruits To what foods are the best for your body. 7 calories, 0 fat, and one g of fiber.
After seeing this instruction, now you are near enough to be able to make your first incredible Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly) and be a chunck of the few people that can produce the special Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly). If you hope that your friends can also make a perfect Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly) or even to cook the unforgettable Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly) for you, dont doubt to share this web to them.