Crock Pot Salsa Chicken is the first thing that comes to many people’s thought when it comes to a delightul meal. Today, we are going to tell you procedures on preparing a delicious Crock Pot Salsa Chicken.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot salsa chicken recipe. You can cook crock pot salsa chicken using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Firstly, below are the ingridients that you should ready to cook Crock Pot Salsa Chicken:
- Provide 1 pack of chicken breast, cut into cubes (you can also use chicken thighs, my chicken breast pack was a little under 5 pounds).
- You need 1 Jar of Salsa (any flavor you have).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried cilantro.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Sazon with achiote (for color).
After preparing the ingridients, now we are ready to make our yummy Crock Pot Salsa Chicken:
- Rinse your chicken and cut into big cubes, then place into your crock pot that has been sprayed with cooking spray…..
- Place all remaining ingredients into crock pot and stir thoroughly…..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours….. I cheated a little bit, I stirred it halfway thru the cooking process! 😱.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks 🍴 when done and serve with yellow rice 🍚 or place chicken on top of flour tortillas…….
- Enjoy 😉!.
Recipe : Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
being fully a healthy eater requires one to become both intelligent and educated in what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t all about learning how to calculate fat or g, or is it all about studying labels and counting calories.
Healthful eating is about balanced and moderate consumption, consisting of healthy meals three or more times every day. Healthy eaters eat several diverse sorts of foodsrather than limiting themselves to a food type or food group.
Eating healthy necessitates a significant lot of leeway. You may possibly eat too far or insufficient, consume foods which are occasionally more or less nutritious. But, you always ought to fuel your body and your brain regularly with enough food to help keep your body and mind strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is just really actually a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to take care of themselves and their ingestion using solid judgement and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always aware of what they eat, and also know the consequence it will have in their bodies.
When some one is unable to take control of their ingestion, they are also very likely to escape control with different features of life as well. They are able to wind up spending too much, talking too much, going to bed later and after.
You should always bear in mind that restricting food whatsoever is always a bad thing. Healthful eating is a means of life, some thing that you can perform to boost your body or the way you live. If you’ve considered making your life better, wholesome eating is only the place to start. Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, and even your family.
After seeing this guide, now you are set to be able to make your first amazing Crock Pot Salsa Chicken and be a chunck of the minority people that are able to prepare the special Crock Pot Salsa Chicken. If you hope that your families can also serve a remarkable Crock Pot Salsa Chicken or even to cook the extra delicious Crock Pot Salsa Chicken for you, dont hestitate to share this recipe to them.