Ponteh Chicken is the first thing that comes to many people’s thought when it arrives to a delightul meal. Today, we are going to tell you procedures on cooking a tasty Ponteh Chicken.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ponteh chicken recipe. To cook ponteh chicken you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
First of all, below are the ingridients that you should prepare to cook Ponteh Chicken:
- Take 3 of Potato (skinless, cut into cubes).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Minced onions and garlic.
- Get 1/3 stick of Gula Melaka.
- Use 3 piece of 八角 ( Star anise ).
- Use 1 stick of 桂皮 ( Cinnamon ).
- You need 2 tbsp of Minced bean paste.
- You need 1/2 of Whole chicken (chopped) (chicken legs is better).
- Take 1 cup of Water.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are ready to make our yummy Ponteh Chicken:
- Fill up a big wok with plenty of oil (~100ml).
- Don't need to wait for the oil to heat up. Put in minced onions and garlic. Saute for awhile.
- Add in minced bean paste.
- Add in the chickens and saute for a while.
- Add in gula melaka, 八角 and 桂皮.
- Add in water.
- Simmer for 15 min to 20 min. Stir the chicken for an interval of 4min to 5min..
- Simmer until the potato and the chicken is soft enough. Add water if it seem dry.
Recipe : Ponteh Chicken
Being a healthful eater requires you to become both intelligent and educated by what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t about learning to calculate fat or g, or is it all about studying labels and counting calories.
Healthful eating is about balanced diet and moderate consumption, composed of healthy meals at least three days every day. Healthy eaters eat several unique kinds of foods, not limiting themselves to one food type or food category.
Eating healthy requires quite a lot of leeway. You may possibly eat too far or insufficient, consume foods which are occasionally less or more wholesome. But, you always ought to fuel the system and your brain regularly with enough food to keep the your body and mind strong and attentive.
A wholesome eater is just really actually a good problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to take care of themselves and their ingestion with solid judgement and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always aware of the things they eat, and understand the result that it will have in their own bodies.
Whenever some one is unable to take charge of these ingestion, also they are very likely to get out of control along with other facets of life as well. They could end up spending too much, talking too much, even going to bed later and later.
You always need to keep in mind that restricting food in any way is always a terrible thing. Healthy eating is a method of life, something which you could do to enhance your own body or the way you live. If you’ve thought about making your own life better, healthy eating is just the spot to startout. Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, along with your family.
After seeing this procedure, now you are near enough to be able to produce your first extraordinary Ponteh Chicken and be a part of the few people that can prepare the special Ponteh Chicken. If you want that your families are also able to serve a remarkable Ponteh Chicken or even to make the unforgettable Ponteh Chicken for you, dont doubt to share this page to them.