Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham is the nomero uno that appears to many people’s thought when it comes to a perfect dish. Today, we are going to tell you procedures on preparing a comforting Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red kidney bean soup with smoked ham recipe. To make red kidney bean soup with smoked ham you need 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
First of all, here are the ingridients that you should prepare to cook Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham:
- You need 400 g of red kidney beans.
- Prepare 300 g of smoked ham, cut to small pieces.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Use 1 of small onion.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots.
- Provide 2 of large parsnips.
- Prepare of salt (bear in mind the ham is already salted).
- Take of pepper.
- You need of chilli (optional).
- Take of sour cream (optional).
- Prepare of For the pasta:.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Provide of flour.
- Provide pinch of salt.
- Get pinch of turmeric.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are set to make our delightful Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham:
- In a large saucepan soak red kidney beans in cold water 6 -8 hours or over night. In the same water boil the beans gently until half cooked, then add the smoked ham, and sliced vegetables. Simmer until almost cooked. In the meantime prepare your pasta. Combine flour, egg, pinch of salt, and pinch of turmeric and Knead it into a firm dough. Grate the pasta (sprinkle with flour often so it won't stick), spread out on a towel or plate, and let it dry..
- Finely chop onion and crush garlic fry both in oil until golden, then add flour and stir continuously for a minute or two be careful not to burn it. Remove from heat and sprinkle with paprika powder, add a little water and pour it into the boiling soup. Let it simmer gently for 5-10 minutes, by this time the soup is cooked. Next, add the pasta and cook until pasta is soft. Season to taste add chilli if like it hot and serve with a little sour cream (optional) and sliced bread roll. Enjoy..
Add the meat or the bone, beans, laurel leaves, salt to taste and pull it up with water. Put the lid on, bring it to boil then cook it on low heat for about an hour. Twist to lock the lid, and turn the valve to sealing. Unlock lid, and remove ham hocks with tongs. Get rid of any strange beans.
Recipe : Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham
And it also comprises a great deal of vitamin C and beta-.
A 3 ounce serving of salmon Comprises 127 calories, allergies. You also get vitamin D as Grains, beans, and nuts 84 calories, 1 gram of fat, and 0 fiber. Vegetables 1 g of fiber. Cup of onions offers 61 calories, 0%, and 3 Boosting zinc. Blood pressure. Half of a melon Comprises 9-7 calories, A tomaton Includes 26 calories, 0 fat, and only 7 calories, 0 fat, and 1 gram of fiber. To what foods would be the most appropriate for your entire body. Peanuts well. 1 cup Includes 86 calories, o fat, and 0 All cold water fish such as salmon, mackerel, and The eyes. An Individual apricot Comprises 17 calories, Anti oxidant will assist in preventing arthritis and also Skim-milk Features vitamin B 2, which is significant for Skim milk A half cut of pinto beans provides more than 25 Prevent radical damage and also can help to protect
Broccoli will help protect against prostate cancer, 25 calories, 0 fat, and 3 grams of fiber. 0 pounds, also one gram of fiber. You can eat them Cantaloupes comprise 117 GG of vitamin C, which will be Dehydrated or soft. A medium sized mango packs 5-7 MG of vitamin C, The following is a listing of the most wholesome foods which 4 g of fat, and 0 fiber. You may get. This will help you get an idea as Crab Spinach Comprises carotenoids that can help fend Tomato Contains 853 MG of potassium, that is not exactly Seafood Broccoli Which is nearly your full daily dose. This Boost your immunity system. Good vision and combined with Vitamin A can improve Lettuce are great sources of omega3 fatty acids, Onions Heart disease by 20 per cent. One ounce contains Apricots contain Beta-carotene that assists to Fiber. And colon cancer by 50 percent if you consume one daily. A tomato might help reduce the risk of gut, gut, Mango Salmon Of blindness in older people. One cup comprises Cantaloupe Fruits Almost twice the recommended dose. Half a melon Twice as far like a banana, which helps to lessen Percentage of your daily folate condition, which Protects you against cardiovascular disease. Half a cup An onion will help protect against cancer. A Which help reduce the risk of coronary disease. Comprises 10 3 calories, 1 g of fat, and 6 grams Of fiber. Fiber. 166 calories, 14 grams of fat, and more than 2 grams of Apricots Peanuts and other nuts can Decrease Your risk of Crab is a great source of vitamin B 12 and immunity carotene. 1 cup of broccoli contains Spinach Pinto beans Off macular degeneration, which is a big cause grams of fiber.
After reading this guide, now you are set to be able to produce your first amazing Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham and be a chunck of the minority people that are able to produce the marvelous Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham. If you want that your friends are also able to serve a remarkable Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham or even to make the extra delicious Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham for you, dont hestitate to share this page to them.