Mashed Bombay Duck is the nomero uno that comes to many people’s mind when it comes to a comfort dish. Today, we are going to provide you procedures on cooking a tasty Mashed Bombay Duck.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed bombay duck recipe. To cook mashed bombay duck you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Firstly, below are the ingridients that you should prepare to cook Mashed Bombay Duck:
- Use 500 gm of bombay duck.
- Use 2 of large onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 4-5 of Green Chile.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of redchile powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide as required of Mustard oil.
After readying the ingridients, now we are ready to make our delightful Mashed Bombay Duck:
- First cut the head and tail of the fish, clean it and cut it into 2 pcs. Drain the water. Marinate it with salt and turmeric powder..
- In a khadi add mustard oil, when it becomes hot add the chopped onion saute it till pink. Then add garlic and ginger paste. Again saute it. Then add the fish. Remember that this fish has lots of water so there is no need to add any water..
- Now add the tomatoes, turmeric, red chile and jeera powder. Now keep on stirring. The fish will start releasing water. And we need to cook the same in it. The fish will break while cooking which is very normal. Keep on stirring till all the masala are cooked and fish gets smashed and the water dried up. Oil will start floating on the top. Add the slit green chiles and salt. Drizzle some mustard oil just before putting off the flame. Mix it. Serve with hot steamed rice..
Recipe : Mashed Bombay Duck
Being a healthful eater requires one to eventually become both educated and smart in what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t about learning how to calculate fat or grams, or is it all about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Wholesome eating is all about balanced and moderate eating, consisting of healthy meals three or more days per day. Healthy eaters eat several different kinds of foods, not limiting themselves to a specific food type or food collection.
Eating healthy requires quite a lot of leeway. You may possibly eat too much or inadequate, consume foods that are sometimes less or more nutritionally beneficial. But, you should always fuel your system and the human brain regularly with enough food to help keep both your body and mind strong and alert.
A healthy eater is a fantastic problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to take care of their ingestion using sound conclusion and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always conscious of what they eat, and know exactly the consequence that it will have in their bodies.
When somebody is unable to take control of their ingestion, they are also likely to escape control along with different aspects of life too. They are able to wind up spending a lot, talking a lot, even going to sleep later and later.
You always need to keep in mind that restricting food whatsoever is always a terrible thing. Wholesome eating is a way of life, some thing which you can do to boost your own body or your lifestyle. If you’ve considered making your own life simpler, healthy eating is merely the spot to startout. Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, along with your family.
After seeing this guide, now you are ready to be able to produce your first amazing Mashed Bombay Duck and be a chunck of the minority people that are able to produce the marvelous Mashed Bombay Duck. If you wish that your families are also able to cook a perfect Mashed Bombay Duck or even to serve the extra delicious Mashed Bombay Duck for you, dont hestitate to share this site to them.