Elephant Apple Chutney is the nomero uno that appears to many people’s mind when it comes to a perfect meal. Today, we are going to tell you instructions on preparing a tasty Elephant Apple Chutney.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to elephant apple chutney recipe. You can cook elephant apple chutney using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
First of all, here are the ingridients that you should prepare to serve Elephant Apple Chutney:
- Get 1 of elephant apple.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of panch phoron.
- You need 2-3 of dry chillies.
- Provide 3-4 of garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- Use 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
After readying the ingridients, now we are set to make our yummy Elephant Apple Chutney:
- First of all cut and separate the petals of the elephant apple. Then peel and cut them into 2" long pieces..
- Slightly crush the pieces using a mortar and pestle. Rinse well and squeeze them to lessen its sourness to some extent..
- Next, take water in a pan. Add elephant apple pieces, pinch of turmeric powder, salt and boil for 8-10 minutes until the elephant apple is a bit soft..
- Add sugar and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Remove from the flame and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a wok. Add panch phoron, dry chilli, garlic and curry leaves. Saute for few seconds. Next add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, hing and saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Now add the elephant apple mix and cook on a low flame for 5-7 minutes till the chutney becomes thicker. Check the consistency you prefer to. Add the grated coconut and mix well..
- Finally add roasted cumin powder and mix well. Turn off the flame..
- Serve the delicious elephant apple chutney as a side dish with lunch/dinner..
Serve as a side dish with rice or roti. Ouu Khatta (Odia: ଓଉ ଖଟା) is a sweet and sour chutney made of elephant apple (ouu) Dillenia indica in jaggery in the Indian state of Odisha mostly in post monsoon season. Sometimes ouu is added to dal or dalma. It is rich in vitamin C. According to popular Oriya legends Ouu plant was only found in Paradise.
Recipe : Elephant Apple Chutney
Being a healthful eater requires you to become both intelligent and educated about what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t all about learning to calculate grams or fat, or is it about studying labels and counting calories.
Nutritious eating is all about balanced and moderate consumption, composed of healthy meals at least three times each day. Healthy eaters eat many different kinds of foods, not limiting themselves to a special food type or food group.
Eating healthy necessitates a significant lot of leeway. You might eat too much or insufficient, consume foods which are sometimes less or more wholesome. However, you should always fuel the system and the human brain regularly with enough food to help keep the your mind and body strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is just really actually a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to take care of themselves and their ingestion using solid judgement and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are always mindful about the things they eat, and also know the effect that it will have on their bodies.
When somebody is not able to take charge of these eating, they are also very likely to escape control with other facets of life also. They are able to wind up spending too much, talking too much, going to bed later and later.
You should always bear in mind that restricting food in any way is almost always a terrible thing. Wholesome eating is just a method of life, something which you can perform to enhance your own body or the way you live. If you’ve considered making your own life better, healthful eating is merely the place to get started out. You’ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, along with your family.
After reading this guide, now you are ready to be able to cook your first extraordinary Elephant Apple Chutney and be a part of the few people that can prepare the special Elephant Apple Chutney. If you want that your families are also able to make a remarkable Elephant Apple Chutney or even to make the extra delicious Elephant Apple Chutney for you, dont forget to share this site to them.