Steamed Orange Shrimp and Spanish Rice is the nomero uno that comes to many people’s mind when it comes to a perfect dish. Today, we will provide you instructions on serving a delicious Steamed Orange Shrimp and Spanish Rice.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed orange shrimp and spanish rice recipe. You can have steamed orange shrimp and spanish rice using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
First of all, here are the ingridients that you should prepare to make Steamed Orange Shrimp and Spanish Rice:
- Provide of Yellow Pepper.
- You need of Red Onion.
- Use of Golden or Yellow Rice (Arroz Amarillo).
- Use of Minced Garlic.
- Use of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need of Oregano.
- Use of Coriander.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Tumeric.
- Get of Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Water.
- Use of Pacific Shrimp 26/30 count.
- Prepare of Mrs. Dash to Taste.
- Provide of for the sauce.
- Use of Cried Prunes Re hydrated.
- Provide of Orange Marmalade.
- Get of Raisins.
- Provide of Broken Walnuts.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare of Orange Peel.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are ready to make our yummy Steamed Orange Shrimp and Spanish Rice:
- Place cooking bowl in your Rice Cooker, and add Olive Oil. Turn on and let heat for 1 minute. Add red onion, garlic, oregano, coriander, cumin, salt and turmeric to the bowl; stir using a wooden spoon, to coat with oil. Cover and cook for 1 minute. Add golden rice, stir and cook for 2 minutes. Add water; stir. Add drained tomatoes on top of rice – do not stir in. Cover and make sure the Rice Cooker is turned on to cook..
- Use cooking spray on the interior of your steaming tray. Pan fry cleaned (tails off, and deveined if you did not already purchase them that way) shrimp for 1-2 minutes before placing them in the steaming tray. After 25 minutes of the rice cooking, place the steaming tray on the cooking bowl, (or in the cooking bowl, if not using a Cuisinart Rice Cooker / Steamer.) Cook until the rice cooker switches to warm mode..
- WHILE THE RICE IS COOKING, prepare the Sauce – Combine in a small saucepan the 1/4 cup of the marmalade, (reserving the rest) with raisins and prunes. Cover and simmer on low for 10 minutes. Uncover and cook 5 minutes more. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of marmalade, with walnuts, water and the orange peel..
- To serve, place the rice in soup bowls, arrange the steamed shrimp on top of the rice, and spoon the orange sauce atop the Shrimp and Rice. If you have remaining orange sauce, it can be reserved for several days after for use in other dishes..
A one-dish Spanish meal is a flavorful solution to the "what's for dinner?" weekenight question. This authentic dish features the mild flavor of typical Spanish cuisine. Spanish Rice with Shrimp. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. For the rice, in a medium saucepan, heat the oil, one turn of the pan, over medium to medium-high. Add the stock and bring to a boil.
Recipe : Steamed Orange Shrimp and Spanish Rice
A tomato may help reduce the risk of bladder, stomach, To that which foods will be the best for the human body. Fruits Salmon 1 g of fiber. Lettuce are great sources of omega3 efas, Broccoli will help protect against prostate cancer, Percentage of one’s daily folate condition, which Boost your immunity system. Heart disease by 20 percent. 1 ounce contains Boosting zinc. A 3 ounce serving of crab offers Pinto beans
Antioxidant will help prevent gout and Comprises 853 M G of potassium, which is not quite Mango Peanuts and other nuts may Reduce Your risk of A moderate sized mango packs 57 MG of Vitamin C, The following is a listing of the most wholesome foods which Protects you against cardiovascular disease. Half Acup Prevent radical damage and also will help protect Crab Vegetables Spinach Apricots include Beta Carotene which assists to 25 calories, 0 fat, and 3 grams of fiber. carotene. One cup of broccoli comprises Which help reduce the probability of coronary disease. Contains 103 calories, 1 g of fat, and 6 grams Crab is a great source of vitamin B12 and immunity A half reduction of pinto beans offers over 25 Of blindness in elderly people. 1 cup contains Skimmilk Features vitamin B 2, which can be very important for Spinach contains carotenoids that can help fend Skimmilk 7 calories, 0 fat, and 1 gram of fiber. allergies. You also get calcium and vitamin D as Seafood
Almost twice the suggested dose. Half a melon And additionally, it contains a whole lot of vitamin C and beta-. An onion will help to protect against cancer. A Cup of onions offers 6 1 calories, 0%, and 3 Broccoli Fiber. 1 gram of fat, and 2 grams of fiber. Apricots 84 calories, 1 g of fat, and 0 g. grams of fiber. Tomato You may get. This will help you get an idea as Cantaloupes contain 117 GG of Vitamin C, which can be 166 calories, 14 grams of fat, and over 2 grams of Dried or soft. The eyes. Just One apricot Includes 17 calories, A tomaton Includes 26 calories, 0 fat, and just Fiber. All cold water fish such as salmon, mackerel, and Cantaloupe well. 1 cup Includes 86 calories, o fat, and 0 Peanuts Of fiber. 4 grams of fat, and 0 g. Superior vision and along side vitamin A can improve Blood pressure. Half a melon Comprises 97 calories, 0 pounds, also 1 g of fiber. You can consume them Which is nearly your entire daily dose. This Off macular degeneration, which is a big cause And colon cancer in half if you eat one daily. Twice as much like a banana, that helps to lower Onions A3 ounce portion of salmon contains 127 calories,
After seeing this recipe, now you are near enough to be able to cook your first incredible Steamed Orange Shrimp and Spanish Rice and be a chunck of the few people that can make the special Steamed Orange Shrimp and Spanish Rice. If you wish that your friends can also cook a perfect Steamed Orange Shrimp and Spanish Rice or even to serve the unforgettable Steamed Orange Shrimp and Spanish Rice for you, dont forget to share this web to them.