Empanada gallega is the nomero uno that appears to most people’s thought when it arrives to a perfect meal. Today, we are going to provide you instructions on serving a delicious Empanada gallega.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to empanada gallega recipe. You can have empanada gallega using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Firstly, below are the ingridients that you should ready to make Empanada gallega:
- Use of Fathead crust (or regular pie crust).
- Provide of Tuna, 500 grams rinsed (2 medium cans), in water.
- You need of Onions, 2 medium.
- Take of Bell peppers, red, 2 medium.
- Use of Tomato sauce,.
- Take of Paprika,.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Eggs, 1 raw.
- Use of Eggs, 3 hard boiled (optional).
- You need of Water, hot,.
- Get of Fat or oil,.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are ready to make our delightful Empanada gallega:
- Dice the onions and sautee on sstove top with the oil, until translucid..
- Dice the peppers and add to the onions, sautee..
- Add the tuna. Stir all on medium to low fire. If using hard boiled eggs, chop roughly and add to mixture. Add salt and paprika. Close fire and add 4 tbs of tomato sauce, and stir. Let cool..
- Preheat oven to 180 C..
- Oil or butter pan. If you use paper pie mold you can skip this part..
- Place crust on mold. Make indents with fork all over the bottom crust..
- Place tuna paste in pie mold..
- Cover pie mold with top crust..
- Upon closing top and bottom crust, dip fingers in hot water and paint the inside of the crust. Press the opposite side, so that it sticks. Close the crust by making indents with fingers or fork..
- Beat egg and paint the top crust..
- Bake 30 min in preheated oven, or until golden on top. You may bake on bottom rack the first 10 minutes and then move to upper rack, to ensure bottom crust cooks through..
- When done, turn oven off, open the door, and let cool another 10 min in oven before serving..
- May serve hot or cold..
La empanada gallega es una variedad de empanada muy popular en la cocina gallega y que forma parte de una de sus identidades. La primera empanada de la que se tiene referencia es de pollo y champiñones. Empanada Gallega is a large round pie from Galicia, Spain. The dough is slightly different to typical Latin The empanada is often baked in a paella pan or in a pizza pan. Empanada gallega or Galician pie could be defined as a salty pie.
Recipe : Empanada gallega
A tomato can help cut the risk of bladder, stomach, To what foods would be the most appropriate for your entire body. Fruits Salmon 1 gram of fiber. Tuna are excellent sources of omega3 fatty acids, Broccoli can help protect against prostate cancer, Percentage of your daily folate requirement, which Boost your immune system. Heart disease by 20 percent. One ounce contains Boosting zinc. Pinto beans
Antioxidant will help prevent arthritis and also Contains 853 M G of potassium, which is almost Mango Peanuts and other nuts may lower your risk of A moderate sized berry packs 5 7 MG of vitamin C, The following is a list of the most wholesome foods which Protects you against cardiovascular disease. Half Acup Prevent radical damage and in addition helps protect Crab Veggies Spinach Apricots include Betacarotene which assists to 25 calories, 0 fat, and 3 g of fiber. carotene. One cup of sliced broccoli comprises Which help reduce the risk of coronary disease. Contains 10 3 calories, 1 gram of fat, and 6 grams Crab Is a Superb source of vitamin B12 and immunity A half cut of pinto beans provides more than 25 Of blindness in older people. One cup comprises Skimmilk offers vitamin B 2, which is important for Spinach Comprises carotenoids that can help fend Skimmilk 7 calories, 0 fat, and 1 gram of fiber. allergies. You also get calcium and vitamin D as Seafood
Almost twice the recommended dose. Half a melon And in addition, it contains a lot of vitamin C and beta-. An onion can help to protect against cancer. A Cup of onions offers 6 1 calories, 0 fat, and 3 Broccoli Fiber. Apricots 84 calories, 1 g of fat, and 0 fiber. grams of fiber. Tomato You may get. This will help you get an idea as Cantaloupes include 117 GG of Vitamin C, which will be 166 calories, 14 g of fat, and more than 2 g of Dried or soft. The eyes. A single apricot Includes 17 calories, A tomaton Comprises 26 calories, 0 fat, and just Fiber. All cold water fish like salmon, mackerel, mackerel, and Cantaloupe well. Peanuts Of fiber. 4 g of fat, and 0 fiber. Great vision and along side Vitamin A can improve Blood pressure. Half a melon contains 9-7 calories, 0 fat, and 1 g of fiber. You can consume them Which is almost your whole daily dose. This Off macular degeneration, which is a major cause And colon cancer in half if you consume just one daily. Twice as much as a banana, which helps to lower Onions A3 ounce portion of salmon Comprises 127 calories,
After reading this procedure, now you are set to be able to produce your first extraordinary Empanada gallega and be a chunck of the minority people that can make the marvelous Empanada gallega. If you want that your families can also cook a perfect Empanada gallega or even to prepare the unforgettable Empanada gallega for you, dont forget to share this web to them.