Khubani Ka Meetha (Apricot Pudding) is the first thing that appears to most people’s mind when it arrives to a delightul meal. Today, we will provide you instructions on cooking a tasty Khubani Ka Meetha (Apricot Pudding).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to khubani ka meetha (apricot pudding) recipe. To cook khubani ka meetha (apricot pudding) you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
First of all, here are the ingridients that you should prepare to make Khubani Ka Meetha (Apricot Pudding):
- Get 200 grams of dried apricots pitted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar (opt).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- Take pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of kewra / rose water.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped almonds.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped pistachios.
- Provide pinch of saffron.
- Prepare Extra of chopped nuts to garnish.
- Take Few of pomegranate pearls to garnish (opt).
- Get As required of hung yoghurt to serve.
After readying the ingridients, now we are set to make our delightful Khubani Ka Meetha (Apricot Pudding):
- Soak the apricots overnight in 1 cup water. Pressure cook in the same water it was soaked for 2-3 whistles. This way the cooking time is less..
- Transfer the contents to a pan and simmer till all the water has dried up. Keep mashing the apricots with the ladle or with a potato masher..
- Add the sugar (you may add more depending on individual preference), cardamom powder, chopped almonds, lime juice, salt, pistachios and kewra water..
- Switch off the flame and add the saffron. Mix and keep it aside to cool..
- Refrigerate for some time and serve with a topping of some hung Yoghurt, chopped nuts and pomegranate pearls..
So in English, Khubani ka Meetha translates to apricot sweet or sweet dish made from apricots. I first had Qubani ka meetha in Hyderabad itself. This has been my favorite dessert since childhood and I would polish off half of the whole pot every time mom made it. Use the whole, brown, non-sulfured variety of apricots and not the bright orange California dried apricots that you get at the local grocer's or the taste will vary. Khubani Ka Meetha or qubani ka meetha is an authentic hyderabadi delicacy made with dried apricots and is a traditional dessert often served during occasions like weddings and gatherings.
Recipe : Khubani Ka Meetha (Apricot Pudding)
Being a healthful eater requires you to become both intelligent and educated in what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t all about learning to calculate fat or g, or is it about studying labels and counting calories.
Wholesome eating is about balanced and moderate eating, consisting of healthy meals at least three days every day. Healthy eaters eat many distinct types of foods, not limiting themselves to one food type or food category.
Eating healthy necessitates a serious lot of leeway. You may possibly eat too far or inadequate, consume foods that are occasionally more or less nutritionally beneficial. However, you always need to fuel the body and the human brain regularly with enough food to keep the your mind and body strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is just actually a good problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to look after their ingestion using sound judgement and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are always aware about the things they eat, and also know the effect it will have on their own bodies.
Whenever some one is not able to take charge of their eating, also they are likely to escape control with other facets of life also. They might wind up spending a lot, talking a lot, even going to bed later and later.
You should always keep in mind that restricting food in any way is almost always a bad thing. Nutritious eating is just a means of life, something that you could perform to boost your own body or the way you live. In the event you’ve considered making your life simpler, wholesome eating is just the spot to begin out. Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, and even your loved ones.
After reading this guide, now you are set to be able to produce your first incredible Khubani Ka Meetha (Apricot Pudding) and be a part of the minority people that can make the marvelous Khubani Ka Meetha (Apricot Pudding). If you hope that your families can also cook a remarkable Khubani Ka Meetha (Apricot Pudding) or even to prepare the extra delicious Khubani Ka Meetha (Apricot Pudding) for you, dont hestitate to share this web to them.