Apricot Chicken and Rice is the first thing that comes to many people’s thought when it comes to a comfort dish. Today, we are going to provide you procedures on cooking a delicious Apricot Chicken and Rice.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apricot chicken and rice recipe. To cook apricot chicken and rice you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Firstly, here are the ingridients that you should prepare to cook Apricot Chicken and Rice:
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Use of Sauce:.
- You need 1 can (15 oz) of Apricot halves, drained with juice.
- Provide 2 Tbs of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tbs of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Use 1 tbs of cider vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- Use 2 cups of prepared rice.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are ready to make our yummy Apricot Chicken and Rice:
- Combine salt and pepper and sprinkle over chicken. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for approximately 6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear (internal temperature reaches 140 degrees)..
- Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, and basil. Drain the apricots, reserving syrup in a measuring cup. Add enough water to measure 1 cup. Set apricots aside. Stir the syrup mixture, vinegar, and soy sauce into the brown sugar mixture, mixing well..
- Remove chicken and cover. Pour syrup mixture into the pan and stir. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Return chicken to the pan..
- Add apricots; heat through..
- Serve with rice..
Recipe : Apricot Chicken and Rice
being truly a healthy eater requires you to become both educated and smart in what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t all about learning to calculate fat or g, or is it about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Healthful eating is about balanced and moderate ingestion, consisting of healthy meals at least three times per day. Healthy eaters eat several different sorts of foods, not limiting themselves to one specific food type or food group.
Eating healthy necessitates a serious bit of leeway. You may possibly eat too far or not enough, consume foods that are sometimes more or less wholesome. But, you should always fuel your system and the human brain regularly with enough food to keep the your mind and body strong and alert.
A healthy eater is really actually a fantastic problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to look after themselves and their eating with solid judgement and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are always conscious about what they eat, and also know the result it will have in their bodies.
When someone is not able to take control of these ingestion, they are also very likely to get out of control along with different elements of life as well. They could wind up spending too much, talking too much, even going to bed later and later.
You should always keep in mind that restricting food in any way is almost always a bad thing. Healthful eating is a means of life, some thing that you could do to boost the own body or the way you live. If you’ve considered making your own life simpler, wholesome eating is merely the place to get started out. You’ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, along with your loved ones.
After reading this instruction, now you are ready to be able to produce your first incredible Apricot Chicken and Rice and be a chunck of the few people that are able to prepare the marvelous Apricot Chicken and Rice. If you want that your families can also serve a perfect Apricot Chicken and Rice or even to serve the extra delicious Apricot Chicken and Rice for you, dont forget to share this web to them.