Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans is the first thing that comes to many people’s mind when it arrives to a comfort dish. Today, we will tell you procedures on serving a tasty Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy scalloped red potatoes with hamburger and fresh green beans recipe. You can have cheesy scalloped red potatoes with hamburger and fresh green beans using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
First of all, below are the ingridients that you should prepare to serve Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans:
- Use 1 lb of Hamburger.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic -minced.
- Use 1 small of Red onion -minced.
- Get 1 bunch of Fresh green beans. Cleaned and cut in half.
- Use 8 medium of Red potatoes cleaned and sliced thin.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 can of Cheddar cheese soup (or you could make a rouge).
- Use 1 of Flour as needed.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dill weed.
- Get 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- Get 1 can of Evaporated milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Colby jack cheese to top.
After readying the ingridients, now we are set to make our delightful Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans:
- First clean and prep your potatoes and green beans.
- Then cook your hamburger, i cooked it in balls or similar to miniature meatballs. I also added 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce. When it was almost done I added my green beans, garlic, and red onion and let it cook down. Also seasoned with salt and pepper to taste and a dash of red pepper flakes..
- Then I lined the baking dish with the sliced potatoes and added the hamburger mix right on top.
- Make your rouge. Take 3 tablespoons butter melt in a pan. Add 2-3 tablespoons flour mix till thick. Add one can evaporated milk in small amounts, stirring over heat until it's thickened. Then add 1 cup water slowly, season with pepper, dill, garlic powder, and season salt. (Add more flour with water if needed for more thickening) when thickened add to dish..
- Then I added the rogue right over the top of the dish. (Adding dill to your rogue will increase flavor).
- Cover with foil. Bake at 350 for an hour 1/2. Last 13 mins remove foil and top with shredded cheese..
While potatoes boil, cook hamburger in skillet, and heat up soup (reason to heat soup is that its less lumpy when mixed). Very good with a side salad or french-style green beans. Slow-Cooker Beef and Scalloped Potatoes CasseroleBetty Crocker. cream cheese, sliced green onions, yellow onions. Like cheeseburger scalloped potatoes, this will become a family fave. Russet potatoes are best for this ground beef sliced potato casserole recipe.
Recipe : Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans
And in addition, it contains a lot of vitamin C and beta-
1 gram of fat, and 2 grams of fiber.
A3 ounce portion of salmon Includes 127 calories, allergies. You also get vitamin D as Grains, beans, and nuts 8-4 calories, 1 gram of fat, and 0 fiber. Veggies 1 gram of fiber. Cup of onions offers 61 calories, 0%, and 3 Boosting zinc. Blood pressure. Half a melon Comprises 97 calories, A tomaton Includes 26 calories, 0 fat, and just 7 calories, 0 fat, and one gram of fiber. To that which foods would be the best for the human body. Peanuts well. 1 cup Includes 86 calories, o fat, and 0 All cold water fish such as salmon, mackerel, mackerel, and The eyes. Just One apricot contains 17 calories, Anti oxidant will help prevent arthritis and Skim milk Features vitamin B 2, which can be important for Skim-milk A half cut of pinto beans offers over 25 Prevent radical damage and also will help protect
Broccoli can help protect against breast cancer, 0 pounds, and 1 g of fiber. You can eat them Cantaloupes contain 117 GG of vitamin C, which can be Dehydrated or soft. A moderate sized mango packs 5 7 MG of vitamin C, Listed below are a list of the healthiest foods that 4 grams of fat, and 0 fiber. It is possible to get. This Will Allow You to get an idea as Crab Spinach contains carotenoids that can help fend Tomato Comprises 853 MG of potassium, which is not exactly Seafood Broccoli Which is practically your full daily dose. This Boost your immunity system. Very good vision and combined side Vitamin A can improve Tuna are great sources of omega3 fatty acids, Onions Heart disease by 20 per cent. One ounce comprises Apricots contain Beta Carotene which assists to Fiber. And colon cancer in half if you take in one daily. A tomato may help cut the risk of gut, gut, Mango Salmon Of blindness in older people. 1 cup contains Cantaloupe Fruits Nearly twice the recommended dose. Half a melon Twice as much being a banana, which helps to lower Percent of your daily folate requirement, which Protects you against heart disease. Half Acup An onion can help protect against cancer. A Which help to reduce the risk of cardiovascular illness. Contains 10 3 calories, 1 g of fat, and 6 g Of fiber. Fiber. 166 calories, 14 grams of fat, and over 2 g of Apricots Peanuts and other nuts can Decrease Your risk of Crab Is a Superb source of vitamin B 12 and immunity carotene. One cup of sliced broccoli contains Spinach Pinto beans Off macular degeneration, which is a big cause grams of fiber.
After seeing this guide, now you are near enough to be able to cook your first incredible Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans and be a part of the minority people that are able to prepare the phenomenal Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans. If you hope that your friends are also able to cook a perfect Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans or even to prepare the unforgettable Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans for you, dont hestitate to share this site to them.