Agidi jollof is the first thing that comes to many people’s mind when it arrives to a delightul meal. Today, we are going to provide you instructions on cooking a tasty Agidi jollof.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to agidi jollof recipe. You can cook agidi jollof using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
First of all, below are the ingridients that you should ready to cook Agidi jollof:
- Take 1 of palm size of raw ogi.
- Prepare 1 of and half cups of water.
- You need 2 of large fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of ripe shombo.
- Take 1 of stock cube.
- Use Half of cup of beef stock.
- You need 2 of cooking spoons of vegetable oil.
- Take of Fresh pepper.
- You need of Brisket bone.
- Use 1 tea spoon of salt.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are ready to make our delightful Agidi jollof:
- Blend your tomatoes, pepper and shombo.
- Boil till the water dries up.
- Heat your vegetable oil in a sauce pan, add sliced onoins.
- Add the blended tomatoes and pepper.
- Fry till dry.
- Add the beef stock.
- Taste and adjust with stock cube your raw pap with water as you would mix when making pap, but a lot lighter..
- Add salt to the mixed ogi.
- Pour the mixed ogi into the sauce pan, then stir till it holds it self together, it may look too light after making it, but you don't need to worry it will get stronger when. Is cold..
- Wrap with your uma leaves and garnish with the brisket bone..
Agidi Jollof With Coconut Cream Powder And Biscuit Bones. Agidi jollof with coconut cream powder and biscuit bones. This agidi jollof is made from biscuit bones and stock, raw akamu (corn starch). Agidi jollof is a Nigerian snack/ food recipe which i grew up with and i love it so much. I had to put the recipe for those that love it so much.
Recipe : Agidi jollof
being fully a healthful eater requires you to eventually become both educated and smart by what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t all about learning to calculate fat or grams, or is it all about studying labels and counting calories.
Healthful eating is all about balanced and moderate eating, composed of healthy meals three or more days each day. Healthy eaters eat many diverse sorts of foodsrather than limiting themselves to a food type or food category.
Eating healthy necessitates quite a bit of leeway. You may possibly eat too much or inadequate, consume foods which are sometimes more or less wholesome. However, you should always fuel your system and the human brain regularly with enough food to help keep the your mind and body strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is just actually a fantastic problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to take care of their eating using sound conclusion and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always conscious about what they eat, and understand the result it will have on their bodies.
When some one is not able to take control of their eating, they are also very likely to escape control along with different facets of life too. They could wind up spending a lot, talking a lot, even going to sleep later and later.
You should always remember that restricting food whatsoever is almost always a bad thing. Healthy eating is a method of life, something that you could perform to boost your own body or the way you live. If you’ve considered making your life better, healthy eating is simply the place to begin out. Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, along with your family.
After reading this guide, now you are near enough to be able to produce your first incredible Agidi jollof and be a part of the minority people that can make the marvelous Agidi jollof. If you hope that your families can also serve a perfect Agidi jollof or even to prepare the extra delicious Agidi jollof for you, dont forget to share this page to them.