Kumro Shaag Chorchori (Pumpkin Leaves Curry) is the nomero uno that comes to most people’s thought when it comes to a delightul dish. Today, we are going to tell you procedures on cooking a delicious Kumro Shaag Chorchori (Pumpkin Leaves Curry).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kumro shaag chorchori (pumpkin leaves curry) recipe. To cook kumro shaag chorchori (pumpkin leaves curry) you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Firstly, here are the ingridients that you should ready to make Kumro Shaag Chorchori (Pumpkin Leaves Curry):
- Take 2-3 cups of Pumpkin leaves & tender twigs, washed, drained and chopped.
- You need 2-3 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- Take 1 tsp. of panch phoron (onion, fennel, fenugreek, mustard & cumin seeds).
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1-2 of green chilies, slit.
- You need 8-10 of bori / vadi (sun dried lentil dumplings).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ginger, grated.
- Use 1 cup of each of veggies (potatoes, pumpkin, raddish, eggplants, ridge gourd, broad beans), chopped lengthwise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of coriander-cumin powder.
- Get 1 tbsp. of kasundi / mustard paste.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are set to make our delightful Kumro Shaag Chorchori (Pumpkin Leaves Curry):
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the bori / vadi till golden colour. Drain and keep aside. Temper the same oil with bay leaves and panch phoron. Saute till it stops spluttering..
- Add the ginger and green chilies..
- Add all the veggies and turmeric powder. Saute till light brown..
- Add chopped twigs, greens, salt, fried vadi, coriander-cumin powder & green peas. Mix everything well. Cover and cook till done. Sprinkle water at intervals..
- When done, add kasundi & mix well. Stir fry for a few seconds..
- Serve as a side dish with rice or chapatis..
- 1. If not using kasundi, them grind 1 tbsp. mustard seeds along with 1-2 green chilies and a pinch of turmeric powder. 2. Instead of mustard paste, you can add 1 tsp. ghee to the end product. 3. Bori (dried lentil dumplings) can also be substituted for prawns in the non-veg. version. 4. Apart from the veggies I have used, you can also add raw papayas, drumstick, carrots, beans and /or parwal (pointed gourd)..
Recipe : Kumro Shaag Chorchori (Pumpkin Leaves Curry)
Being a healthful eater requires you to become both educated and smart in what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t about learning how to calculate grams or fat, or is it about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Healthy eating is all about balanced diet and moderate consumption, consisting of healthful foods at least three times every day. Healthy eaters eat many diverse sorts of foodsrather than limiting themselves to one special food type or food category.
Eating healthy necessitates quite a lot of leeway. You might eat too far or not enough, consume foods that are sometimes less or more wholesome. But, you always need to fuel your system and your brain regularly with enough food to keep your mind and body strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is really actually a good problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to take care of their eating using solid judgement and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always aware of the things they eat, and know exactly the consequence that it will have in their own bodies.
When someone is unable to take control of these ingestion, also they are very likely to escape control along with different aspects of life as well. They are able to end up spending too much, talking a lot, going to bed later and later.
You should always remember that restricting food in any way is always a terrible thing. Healthful eating is a method of life, some thing which you can do to boost the own body or the way you live. In the event you’ve considered making your own life simpler, wholesome eating is just the place to startout. You’ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, and even your loved ones.
After seeing this procedure, now you are near enough to be able to cook your first incredible Kumro Shaag Chorchori (Pumpkin Leaves Curry) and be a chunck of the few people that are able to produce the phenomenal Kumro Shaag Chorchori (Pumpkin Leaves Curry). If you hope that your friends are also able to make a remarkable Kumro Shaag Chorchori (Pumpkin Leaves Curry) or even to make the extra delicious Kumro Shaag Chorchori (Pumpkin Leaves Curry) for you, dont forget to share this page to them.