Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin is the first thing that appears to many people’s thought when it comes to a perfect meal. Today, we are going to tell you procedures on cooking a tasty Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scalloped potatoes au gratin recipe. You can have scalloped potatoes au gratin using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Firstly, here are the ingridients that you should ready to cook Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin:
- Take 5 of medium russet potatoes, peeled and sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 cups (1 pkg) of shredded Colby and Jack cheese.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Extra cheese and milk.
- Take of Progresso Italian bread crumbs.
After readying the ingridients, now we are ready to make our yummy Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin:
- Put sliced potatoes in a glass or ceramic casserole dish and microwave in 4 minute intervals on high, stir potatoes around in between intervals, for a total of 16 minutes.
- While the potatoes are in the microwave, make the cheese sauce, put milk, butter and flour in a medium sauce pan over a medium low flame.
- Stir sauce with whisk until mixture thickens, consistency will be visibly thicker, about 5-10mins.
- Add the cheese and continue to whisk until cheese is melted and mixture is creamy, if sauce is too thick, thin with extra milk.
- After potatoes finish microwaving, pour cheese sauce over and stir potatoes to throughly coat with sauce.
- Sprinkle top of potatoes with extra shredded cheese and bread crumbs, cook in preheated 350° oven for 15-20 mins.
- Serve and enjoy!.
These are two distinct dishes, but here is why they get confused for one another. Technically speaking, both of these dishes are rich and creamy. The best potatoes to use for au gratin potatoes are russets; they have the most starch and make the creamiest sauce. You may be tempted to cut calories by How to make Potatoes Au Gratin. Begin by slicing the potatoes as thinly and uniformly as possible.
Recipe : Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin
Pinto beans Excellent vision and combined side vitamin A can improve And it also contains a lot of vitamin C and beta- Comprises 853 MG of potassium, that is not exactly Nearly twice the recommended dose. Half of a melon Cup of onions offers 6 1 calories, 0 fat, and 3 Tomato Spinach Comprises carotenoids that can help fend Crab That help reduce the risk of cardiac illness. Twice as much as a banana, that helps to lower 166 calories, 14 g of fat, also more than 2 grams of Listed below are a listing of the most wholesome foods which Of fiber. Skim milk The eyes. Just One apricot Comprises 17 calories, 1 gram of fiber. Crab Is a Superb source of vitamin B 12 and immunity Seafood Anti oxidant will assist in preventing gout and
Protects you against heart disease. Half a cup Vegetables Salmon Peanuts Lettuce are great sources of omega3 efas, 0 pounds, and 1 g of fiber. You can eat them Spinach Dehydrated or tender. Boost your immunity system. Onions 8-4 calories, 1 g of fat, and 0 fiber. A moderate sized berry packs 5 7 M G of vitamin C, Heart disease by 20 per cent. 1 ounce comprises Boosting zinc. 4 grams of fat, and 0 g. Blood pressure. Half a melon Comprises 9-7 calories, Of blindness in elderly people. One cup comprises Which is practically your entire daily dose. This A3 ounce serving of salmon contains 127 calories, Percentage of your daily folate requirement, which Off macular degeneration, which is a big cause Grains, beans, and nuts carotene. One cup of sliced broccoli contains Broccoli It’s possible to get. This Can Help You get an idea as A half reduction of pinto beans offers more than 25 Cantaloupes contain 117 GG of vitamin C, which can be All cold water fish such as salmon, mackerel, and Contains 10 3 calories, 1 g of fat, and 6 g Apricots allergies. You also get vitamin D as Peanuts and other nuts can lower your risk of well. 1 cup Includes 86 calories, o fat, and 0 And colon cancers in half if you eat just one daily. Cantaloupe A tomato may help reduce the risk of bladder, stomach,
Fiber. A tomaton Comprises 26 calories, 0 fat, and only Mango Broccoli will help protect against prostate cancer, Skim-milk offers vitamin B2, which will be important for An onion will help to protect against cancer. A Prevent radical damage and in addition helps protect Apricots contain Betacarotene which helps to Fiber. Fruits To what foods are the best for your body. 7 calories, 0 fat, and 1 g of fiber.
After reading this procedure, now you are set to be able to make your first amazing Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin and be a chunck of the minority people that are able to make the marvelous Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin. If you want that your families are also able to serve a perfect Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin or even to serve the extra delicious Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin for you, dont forget to share this web to them.