Okoniyaki is the first thing that appears to many people’s mind when it comes to a delightul meal. Today, we will tell you procedures on serving a delicious Okoniyaki.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to okoniyaki recipe. To cook okoniyaki you need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Firstly, below are the ingridients that you should ready to cook Okoniyaki:
- Take 100 g of cabbage.
- Get 50 g of all-purpose flour.
- Take 50 g of chicken or fish stock (could be replaced by water).
- Prepare 2 of prawn (around 80g).
- Prepare 3 slice of bacon.
- You need of Bonito flake.
- Use of Okonomiyaki sauce.
- Use of Japanese mayonnaise.
After readying the ingridients, now we are ready to make our yummy Okoniyaki:
- Add salt and cooking sake on diced prawn. Leave it for 10 mins.
- Mix flour, smashed bonito flake and stock.
- Shred the cabbage as thin as possible and around 1 cm long.
- Prepare the pan in medium-low heat.
- Mix cabbage, prawn and batter ONLY when you are ready to cook. Or else the cabbage will start generating extra water in batter if you mix them too early in advance..
- Pour mixed batter into the pan when it is hot. Push the batter to the center from the side to create the round edge. DO NOT press down from the top so you can create fluffy texture. Put bacon on top of the batter.Cook for 3 mins.
- Flip it over after 3 mins. Tips: you can slide the batter to a plate then flip it back to the pan if you are not confident.
- Put the cover on and cook for another 3 mins.
- Flip it over again and cook for another 3 mins without cover.
- Add okonomiyaki source.
- Add mayonnaise and bonito flake. Voilà ❤️.
Eat with sweet sauce and mayonnaise! With a history as rich as its flavor, Japan's "pancake/pizza/crepe/omelette" will fill you up and ensure you come back for Okonomiyaki is described many ways. Okonomiyaki is one of my favorite savory pancake, hands down! There are few different styles of Okonomiyaki depending on region. Okonomiyaki (お好み焼き) is a popular pan-fried dish that consists of batter and cabbage.
Recipe : Okoniyaki
Being a healthful eater requires one to become both intelligent and educated about what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t about learning to calculate grams or fat, or is it all about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Wholesome eating is about balanced and moderate ingestion, consisting of healthy meals at least three times per day. Healthy eaters eat several diverse sorts of foods, not limiting themselves to a specific food type or food group.
Eating healthy necessitates a significant bit of leeway. You may possibly eat too far or inadequate, consume foods which are sometimes less or more nutritionally beneficial. However, you always need to fuel your system and the human brain regularly with enough food to keep the your mind and body strong and attentive.
A healthy eater is just actually a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to take care of their eating with solid judgement and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always conscious about what they eat, and know exactly the result it will have on their own bodies.
Whenever somebody is not able to take charge of their ingestion, also they are very likely to escape control with different aspects of life also. They could wind up spending a lot, talking a lot, going to bed later and after.
You always need to keep in mind that restricting food whatsoever is almost always a bad thing. Healthy eating is just a way of life, some thing which you can perform to boost your body or your lifestyle. If you’ve considered making your own life better, wholesome eating is merely the place to start. You’ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, along with your loved ones.
After seeing this recipe, now you are near enough to be able to make your first incredible Okoniyaki and be a part of the few people that can produce the marvelous Okoniyaki. If you hope that your friends are also able to serve a remarkable Okoniyaki or even to serve the unforgettable Okoniyaki for you, dont doubt to share this recipe to them.