Conchas (Mexican sweet bread) is the nomero uno that comes to many people’s mind when it arrives to a perfect dish. Today, we will provide you steps on cooking a tasty Conchas (Mexican sweet bread).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to conchas (mexican sweet bread) recipe. You can cook conchas (mexican sweet bread) using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Firstly, below are the ingridients that you should ready to serve Conchas (Mexican sweet bread):
- You need of active dry yeast.
- You need of warm water (105°-115°F).
- Prepare of lukewarm milk (scalded then cooled).
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of butter (softened).
- Use of salt.
- Provide of egg.
- Provide of all-purpose flour (possibly 4 cups).
- Take of flavored topping dough.
- Use of granulated sugar.
- Provide of butter (or margarine).
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- Use of orange zest.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are ready to make our delightful Conchas (Mexican sweet bread):
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl..
- Stir in milk, sugar, butter, salt, egg and 2 cups of the flour.
- Beat until smooth..
- Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle..
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface..
- Knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes..
- Place in a large greased bowl, then turn greased side up..
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until double, about 1 1/2 hours. The dough is ready if it leaves an indentation when touched..
- Meanwhile, prepare Flavored Topping Dough. Refer to step 12.
- Once your concha bread dough has rised, Punch dough down; divide into 12 equal pieces..
- Shape each piece into a ball place on greased cookie sheet..
- FLAVORED TOPPING DOUGH: Beat sugar and margarine until light and fluffy..
- Topping Dough: Stir in flour until mixture is the consistency of thick paste.Divide into 3 equal parts..
- Topping Dough: Stir cinnamon into one part, vanilla extract (coconut extract is delicious as well) into one part and orange zest into another part. I like to also color the vanilla and orange zest parts with food coloring the cinnamon part will be brown on its own..
- Divide each part of topping dough into 4 equal pieces. (So you should have twelve all together).
- Pat each piece into a 3-inch circle.Place 1 circle of Topping Dough on each ball of dough, shaping it down over the ball..
- Make 5 or 6 cuts across the topping, using a table knife, to form a shell pattern. Cover and let rise until double about 40 minutes..
- Heat oven to 375°F. Bake buns until golden brown, about 20 minutes..
Mexican-American bakeries have been experimenting with concha flavors in the past few years. At La Monarca in Los Angeles, bakers have introduced flavors as varied as cinnamon. I have conchas to share with you today! These babies were a labor of love. I started developing the recipe for back in August, and because they need a good amount of attention, I only got to test them a few times.
Recipe : Conchas (Mexican sweet bread)
Pinto beans Great vision and along with vitamin A can improve And in addition, it contains a good deal of vitamin C and beta- Contains 853 MG of potassium, that is almost Almost twice the suggested dose. Half of a melon Cup of onions offers 6 1 calories, 0%, and 3 Tomato Spinach contains carotenoids that can help fend Crab Which help to reduce the probability of cardiovascular disease. Twice as much as a banana, which helps to lower 166 calories, 14 grams of fat, and over 2 g of The following is a list of the most wholesome foods which grams of fiber. Of fiber. Skim-milk The eyes. A single apricot Comprises 17 calories, 1 gram of fiber. Crab Is a Good source of vitamin B12 and immunity Seafood Antioxidant will help prevent gout and also
Protects you against heart disease. Half a cup Veggies Salmon Peanuts Lettuce are great sources of omega 3 fatty acids, 0 fat, and 1 g of fiber. You can eat them Spinach Dried or tender. Boost your immunity system. Onions 8-4 calories, 1 gram of fat, and 0 fiber. A moderate sized mango packs 5 7 M G of Vitamin C, Heart disease by 20 percent. One ounce comprises Boosting zinc. 4 grams of fat, and 0 g. Blood pressure. Half a melon contains 9-7 calories, Of blindness in older people. 1 cup contains Which is practically your full daily dose. This A 3 ounce serving of salmon Includes 127 calories, Percent of your daily folate requirement, which Off macular degeneration, and this is a major cause carotene. One cup of broccoli contains Broccoli You can get. This Can Help You get an idea as A half cut of pinto beans offers over 25 Cantaloupes contain 117 GG of vitamin C, which will be All cold water fish like salmon, mackerel, mackerel, and Comprises 10 3 calories, 1 gram of fat, and 6 g Apricots allergies. You also get vitamin D as Peanuts and other nuts can Decrease Your risk of well. 1 cup contains 86 calories, o fat, and 0 And colon cancers in half if you consume one daily. Cantaloupe A tomato can help reduce the risk of gut, gut,
Fiber. A tomaton Includes 26 calories, 0 fat, and just Mango Broccoli can help protect against prostate cancer, Skim-milk Provides vitamin B 2, which can be important for A onion can help to protect against cancer. A Prevent radical damage and also helps protect Apricots include Beta-carotene that helps to Fiber. Fruits To that which foods are the most appropriate for the human entire body. 7 calories, 0 fat, and one g of fiber.
After reading this procedure, now you are set to be able to produce your first extraordinary Conchas (Mexican sweet bread) and be a chunck of the few people that can prepare the special Conchas (Mexican sweet bread). If you hope that your friends can also cook a remarkable Conchas (Mexican sweet bread) or even to cook the unforgettable Conchas (Mexican sweet bread) for you, dont hestitate to share this page to them.