Masala Chai Tea is the first thing that comes to most people’s mind when it comes to a comfort meal. Today, we will tell you steps on preparing a delicious Masala Chai Tea.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala chai tea recipe. You can cook masala chai tea using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
First of all, below are the ingridients that you should ready to serve Masala Chai Tea:
- Use 5-6 of cardamon pods.
- Take 1/2 of cinnamon stick.
- Use 2 of star anise.
- Prepare 4 cloves of (optional).
- Use of sliced ginger.
- Use 2-3 tsp of lose leaves black tea (I am using 3 tsp).
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare of Sweetener of your choice.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are set to make our delightful Masala Chai Tea:
- Lightly crushed cardamon and star anise, break the cinnamon stick into half (the spices will release its flavour faster during the process if you do this step).
- Put black tea leaves and spices in a sauce pan (or you can put all these in a teabag like me). Add the water and bring to boil, let it simmer for 10 minutes (medium to high heat), until tea looks really dark/concentrated. If you are using normal tea bags, use 3 or 4. The tea needed to be strong as you will add a lot of milk later..
- Add in milk, and let it simmer for another 10-15 minutes until tea look reduced..
- Turned off the heat and pour your masala chai to a mug with a strainer..
- Add your sweetener of choice and adjust to your liking (I am using brown sugar). Enjoy your fresh brewed masala chai tea..
- Note: Add more milk and less water if you want a richer/creamier taste. Or add less milk and more water if you want it less richer/creamier. I haven't tried it with plant based milk, but I am sure it should be fine too..
Recipe : Masala Chai Tea
being truly a healthful eater requires one to become both intelligent and educated about what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t about learning how to calculate fat or g, or is it about studying labels and counting calories.
Wholesome eating is about balanced and moderate eating, consisting of healthful foods three or more times per day. Healthy eaters eat many diverse kinds of foods, not limiting themselves to a specific food type or food collection.
Eating healthy requires quite a bit of leeway. You might eat too much or not enough, consume foods which are occasionally more or less wholesome. But, you should always fuel your system and your brain regularly with enough food to help keep your mind and body strong and attentive.
A wholesome eater is really a good problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to take care of themselves and their eating with solid conclusion and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always aware about the things they eat, and understand exactly the consequence it will have on their bodies.
Whenever someone is unable to take control of their eating, they are also very likely to escape control along with different areas of life as well. They might wind up spending too much, talking a lot, going to sleep later and later.
You always need to keep in mind that restricting food whatsoever is always a bad thing. Nutritious eating is a way of life, some thing that you can perform to boost your body or the way you live. If you’ve thought about making your own life simpler, healthy eating is merely the place to get started . Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, and even your family.
After seeing this recipe, now you are set to be able to produce your first extraordinary Masala Chai Tea and be a chunck of the minority people that can make the phenomenal Masala Chai Tea. If you hope that your families can also serve a perfect Masala Chai Tea or even to cook the unforgettable Masala Chai Tea for you, dont doubt to share this recipe to them.