Vrat ki Kheer & Poori is the nomero uno that comes to many people’s thought when it arrives to a perfect dish. Today, we will provide you procedures on cooking a comforting Vrat ki Kheer & Poori.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vrat ki kheer & poori recipe. To make vrat ki kheer & poori you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
First of all, below are the ingridients that you should prepare to cook Vrat ki Kheer & Poori:
- Provide of For Poori.
- You need 1 cup of Water Chestnut Flour.
- Take 1 of large potato.
- Prepare as per taste of Sendha namak.
- Provide as required of Little water.
- Provide of For Kheer.
- Use 1/2 cup of Sama Chawal.
- Get 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 of medium sweet potato.
- You need 500-600 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of elaichi powder.
After readying the ingridients, now we are set to make our yummy Vrat ki Kheer & Poori:
- For Poori – Boil the potato, drain, peel and mash..
- Add the Water chestnut flour to it and salt and mix well. Don’t add salt while boiling potato. Add little water if needed.
- Make four balls and on your palm flatten the poori’s. There will be cracks but try to cover them. Make the Poori’s thick.
- For Kheer – in a pan roast the Sama Chawal. Add ghee and roast further till the rice is coated well with ghee..
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into small pieces. Add the chopped sweet potato to the Sama chawal and roast well..
- Add milk and keep stirring. Keep some milk handy. Once the Kheer thickens add some more milk..
- Add sugar and stir one more time. Add elaichi powder. Stir..
- In a pan heat ghee and fry almonds. Garnish the almonds to the Kheer and set aside.
- Plate Poori’s and Kheer and enjoy.
For the flavoring cardamom powder and saffron is added. This sama ke chawal ki kheer does taste similar to regular rice kheer. And I made it the same way I make my rice kheer which is very easy to make. Sama rice kheer is usually prepared during fasting days, especially in Navratri. Mixing milk, sama rice, and sugar, cooking on medium heat and flavored with either cardamom or saffron, this sama rice kheer is tasty and very healthy.
Recipe : Vrat ki Kheer & Poori
being fully a healthy eater requires one to become both educated and smart by what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t all about learning how to calculate grams or fat, or is it about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Nutritious eating is about balanced and moderate consumption, composed of healthful foods three or more times each day. Healthy eaters eat several different sorts of foods, not limiting themselves to a special food type or food group.
Eating healthy requires quite a bit of leeway. You might eat too much or insufficient, consume foods which are sometimes less or more wholesome. However, you always need to fuel your system and your brain regularly with enough food to keep your body and mind strong and attentive.
A healthy eater is a fantastic problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to take care of their ingestion using sound judgement and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are always aware about what they eat, and know exactly the effect that it will have on their own bodies.
When someone is unable to take charge of these eating, also they are very likely to get out of control along with other areas of life also. They are able to wind up spending too much, talking too much, even going to bed later and later.
You should always remember that restricting food in any way is almost always a bad thing. Nutritious eating is a way of life, some thing that you could perform to enhance your own body or the way you live. If you’ve thought about making your own life simpler, wholesome eating is simply the spot to get started . Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, along with your family.
After reading this procedure, now you are ready to be able to produce your first extraordinary Vrat ki Kheer & Poori and be a chunck of the minority people that can make the special Vrat ki Kheer & Poori. If you wish that your friends are also able to cook a perfect Vrat ki Kheer & Poori or even to serve the extra delicious Vrat ki Kheer & Poori for you, dont hestitate to share this page to them.