Easy baguette using a bread machine or a stand mixer is the nomero uno that comes to many people’s thought when it comes to a comfort meal. Today, we are going to tell you steps on serving a comforting Easy baguette using a bread machine or a stand mixer.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy baguette using a bread machine or a stand mixer recipe. You can have easy baguette using a bread machine or a stand mixer using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
First of all, here are the ingridients that you should ready to make Easy baguette using a bread machine or a stand mixer:
- You need 160 g (120 g) of strong flour*.
- You need 40 g (30 g) of plain flour (or wholemeal flour, strong flour).
- You need 1-1.5 g of malt powder (or 3 g sugar) (0.5-0.75%) (1g).
- Get 130 g of warm water (not ml)* (65%) (97.5g).
- Get 3 g of salt (1.5%) (2.25g).
- Prepare 2 g of dry yeast (1%) (1.5g).
- Use of 【Example of using 100% hydration starter dough】.
- Get 100 g of active 100% hydration starter dough.
- Get 110 g of strong flour (160g-50g=110g).
- Prepare 80 g of warm water (130g-50g= 80g).
- Take of The rest of the ingredients remain the same (no dry yeast).
After preparing the ingridients, now we are set to make our delightful Easy baguette using a bread machine or a stand mixer:
- Heat the water in a microwave 20 seconds to make it warm. Or heat it up in a saucepan. Please never make it too hot as yeast will die over 60 degrees. Around the temperature of bath would be perfect. If it is too hot, leave it till it becomes warm..
- Add yeast (or starter dough) and all other ingredients except salt in the bread machine pan and add warm water and mix them manually. You can find the recipe of Raisin yeast starter and starter dough at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/13322647.
- Knead for about 10 mins with a stand mixer using a kneading hook or bread machine to knead. Add salt after several minutes later (in the halfway). The total kneading time will depend on your machine. If you are using a stand mixer, knead well here until the dough becomes stretchy and gluten is formed. When gluten is formed, you touch the dough and it doesn't stick to bowl and become one. If you stretch it becomes a very thin sheet..
- If you are using a bread machine, you could put the salt(!) in the yeast dispenser (adding salt later method) or add salt after kneading for several minutes in its cycle. When you put salt in the yeast dispenser, please clean it very well with a dry cloth before you put yeast next as salt interfere with the yeast..
- Cover it with cling film and leave it for 60-70 mins until it becomes about twice. If you use proofer, about 40 mins at around 30℃ with proofer mode (humid)..
- Test the fermentation with a finger coated by flour. If it is the hole remains, the first fermentation has been done. After having tested the fermentation, take out the dough and punch it down..
- Divide the dough into 2 and leave for about 15 mins to rest..
- Shape each piece into a flat rectangle, roll up 2/3 tightly, seal the edges well and taper ends. Place the dough the stuck parts as down on the baguette tray or baking sheet..
- Allow it to rise until double size on the baking paper or tray. Leave around 45 mins depending on the room temperature..
- Start to preheat at the highest temperature of your oven (Mine is 250℃ and it needs about 10 mins to preheat.).
- Using a sharp knife or a curved cutter, make 3 or 4 diagonal cuts with about 0.5cm deep across the top of the loaves. Spray water on to the dough and around the dough well. Steam will create the crust. Or pour about 30ml of hot water in a baking tray underneath the loaves in the oven..
- Reduce the temperature to 230 and put the dough into the oven. Bake at least 230℃ for about 15-20 mins or until golden brown. I baked them at 230℃ for 8 mins first and reduce to 200℃ for further 7-12 mins depends on the shapes and oven..
A bread starter is a mixture of water, flour. Using a Bread Maker That Does the Mixing and Rising. With this type of bread maker you can simply place all the bread ingredients into the machine. The machine will, in turn knead the dough and allow it to rise in the machine by keeping it warm inside. Once the dough is done rising you will then need to.
Recipe : Easy baguette using a bread machine or a stand mixer
being truly a healthy eater requires you to eventually become both intelligent and educated in what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t about learning to calculate grams or fat, or is it all about studying labels and counting calories.
Nutritious eating is about balanced diet and moderate consumption, consisting of healthy meals three or more days per day. Healthy eaters eat many distinct varieties of foods, not limiting themselves to one special food type or food group.
Eating healthy requires a serious bit of leeway. You may possibly eat too much or not enough, consume foods that are occasionally more or less wholesome. But, you always need to fuel the body and your brain regularly with enough food to keep the your body and mind strong and attentive.
A wholesome eater is a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to take care of themselves and their eating using solid judgement and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are always aware about what they eat, and also understand the result that it will have in their own bodies.
When someone is unable to take charge of these eating, also they are very likely to get out of control with different features of life also. They are able to end up spending too much, talking a lot, going to bed later and after.
You should always bear in mind that restricting food in any way is always a terrible thing. Healthful eating is a means of life, something which you can perform to boost your body or the way you live. If you’ve considered making your own life better, healthful eating is merely the place to begin . You’ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, and even your loved ones.
After reading this guide, now you are ready to be able to cook your first extraordinary Easy baguette using a bread machine or a stand mixer and be a part of the minority people that are able to make the phenomenal Easy baguette using a bread machine or a stand mixer. If you hope that your families can also serve a perfect Easy baguette using a bread machine or a stand mixer or even to serve the unforgettable Easy baguette using a bread machine or a stand mixer for you, dont forget to share this recipe to them.