Milk Bear Loaf is the nomero uno that appears to many people’s mind when it comes to a comfort dish. Today, we will provide you instructions on cooking a tasty Milk Bear Loaf.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to milk bear loaf recipe. You can have milk bear loaf using 10 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
First of all, here are the ingridients that you should ready to cook Milk Bear Loaf:
- Get 92 g of whole milk.
- You need 1.5 g of dry yeast.
- You need 125 g of strong flour or wholemeal flour (If you use strong flour, it become beautiful white bread.).
- Provide 15 g of sugar or 1 tablespoon.
- Prepare 1.5 g of salt.
- You need 10 g of unsalted butter, room temperature (If you use salted butter, reduce the salt amount.).
- Provide of For decorations:.
- Use 6 of Millkybar small buttons. I think that 30g ones are good size for this.
- Prepare of Choco Writer – Milk.
- Take of https://mycakedecor.co.uk/shop/choco-writer-milk/.
After readying the ingridients, now we are ready to make our yummy Milk Bear Loaf:
- The video of this recipe is at: https://youtu.be/sgdRLsDiVVU.
- Prepare the tin. Oil the tin and lay a parchment sheet on the bottom. I use 20cm pan and also made a tube with foil and a small oven-safe glass cup. Oil the foil as well..
- Make Milk Loaf till the first fermentation step 7. https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/11955346-japanese-angel-soft-milk-loaf.
- After having checked the fermentation, take out and punch down the dough. Make it round again..
- Divide the dough into 4 parts as follows with a scale. Please use a scale which can weigh 0.1. I use the one which I got in Japan and it is pretty accurate. ①84g for heads (You could change the size of heads and will create different impressions. This version is the head is about 0.66% of the head.) ②15g for back paws ③15g for ears and front paws ④The rest for bodies.
- 【Bodies, 6 balls】Divide ④ into 6 balls. I would cut it half first and round them. Then, divide them into 3. When I cut dough into 3, I usually make a ball and divide into 3 with 120° with the help of the imaginary line of the green line in the first picture. Make balls. Place in the tin. Cover with a damp cloth in order not to dry out when you are doing these steps. (about 21g each).
- 【Heads, 6 balls】Divide ① into 6 balls. Divide ① 84g dough into 2 (42g) and then into 3. (about 14g each) Place on the top of the bodies. Cover it with a damp cloth or cling film..
- 【Back paws, 12 balls】Divide ② 15g of dough into 4 (about 3.75g each). Round them into balls and then divide again into 3. (about 1.2g each) Leave them on the board and cover them. I used cling film..
- 【Ears and front paws, 24 balls】Repeat the same to make 12 ballsfirst as the step 7. Divide ③ 15g of dough into 4 (about 3.75g). Round them into balls and divide them again into 3 (about 1.2g). Then, divide into 2. (about 0.6g each).
- Assemble small parts (ears and paws). Please cut the dough with scissors and tuck the dough with a skewer so that they will not fall off. You could push the faces a little bit to make better face shapes..
- Start to preheat the oven at 180℃..
- Leave it in a warm place until it becomes 2-2.5 times but this will depend on how quickly or slow you divide the dough and assemble them. You may not wait too long..
- Dust them with flour..
- Put the bread in the oven and turn down the temperature as 160℃. Then, bake at 160℃ for 18-20 mins..
- While you are baking the bread, decorate white chocolate buttons. I used the Milkybar button as faces and used Choco Writer Milk in parchment to draw, as it is easier to draw with small details. Follow the instruction of Choco Writer Milk to how to melt it. I also used the small bag (30g) of Milkybar button as they are nicely small. It is about the same size as 5p coin..
- After about 18 mins, take out the list and leave it till cool on a cooling rack..
- After it cools, draw eyes and paws with Choco Writer Milk, which is perfect for eyes and paws. If the bread is still warm, chocolate will melt. So, please wait till it cools..
- Even if they lean or become a strange posture, they will still look cute, so you cannot go wrong. You could make with wholemeal flour and they also look cute💕.
- Keep the loaf in a plastic bag in order to retain the moisture so that keep moist and soft..
Recipe : Milk Bear Loaf
being fully a healthy eater requires one to eventually become both educated and smart by what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t all about learning how to calculate grams or fat, or is it all about studying labels and counting calories.
Nutritious eating is about balanced diet and moderate consumption, composed of healthy meals three or more times per day. Healthy eaters eat several unique varieties of foods, not limiting themselves to one special food type or food category.
Eating healthy requires quite a lot of leeway. You might eat too far or not enough, consume foods that are occasionally more or less nutritionally beneficial. But, you always need to fuel your body and the human brain regularly with enough food to help keep your body and mind strong and alert.
A healthy eater is just really actually a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to look after their eating using sound judgement and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always mindful of what they eat, and also know exactly the consequence it will have in their own bodies.
When someone is unable to take control of these eating, also they are very likely to escape control with different features of life too. They might end up spending too much, talking a lot, going to bed later and after.
You should always remember that restricting food in any way is almost always a bad thing. Healthful eating is just a means of life, something that you can do to enhance the own body or your lifestyle. If you’ve thought about making your life better, wholesome eating is merely the place to start. You’ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, and even your family.
After reading this procedure, now you are set to be able to produce your first extraordinary Milk Bear Loaf and be a part of the few people that are able to prepare the marvelous Milk Bear Loaf. If you wish that your families are also able to serve a perfect Milk Bear Loaf or even to cook the extra delicious Milk Bear Loaf for you, dont forget to share this web to them.