Seafood Savoury Rice is the nomero uno that appears to many people’s mind when it comes to a delightul dish. Today, we will tell you steps on preparing a tasty Seafood Savoury Rice.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood savoury rice recipe. To make seafood savoury rice you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Firstly, here are the ingridients that you should ready to cook Seafood Savoury Rice:
- Use 1 Cup of White Rice.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Water.
- Use of Vegetable Oil.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of Diced Green Pepper.
- Take 2 Teaspoons of crushed garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Provide 1 Tin of Mussel.
- You need 10-15 of Prawns.
- You need 1 Cup of Seafood Mix (optional).
- Use 4-5 Tablespoons of Robertson's spice for rice.
After readying the ingridients, now we are set to make our delightful Seafood Savoury Rice:
- Rinse the rice until the water runs clear. Drain in a colander and set aside.
- In a medium pot, bring the 2 cups of water to a boil. Add the salt and Oil, stir and then add the rinsed and drained rice. Stir with a fork..
- Reduce the heat, cover the rice, and let it simmer for 20 minutes. Check it after 15 minutes to see if all the water has evaporated. If it has, the rice is ready. If not, replace the lid and let the rice simmer an additional 5 minutes..
- Remove from the heat, fluff with a fork, and transfer into a serving dish..
- Wash and clean the same pot and put back onto the stove and put it on high..
- Add the vegetable oil to the pot once the oil is heating up, Add the onions, peppers, garlic and Chilli flakes into the pot and cook until medium brown (braised).
- Once browned, add the tinned Mussels, prawns and seafood mix and cook for another 8 – 10 mins..
- Add the cooked rice to the pot and Robertson's spice for rice. Mix all together and tranfer it back to the serving dish.
Recipe : Seafood Savoury Rice
Being a healthy eater requires one to eventually become both educated and smart about what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t all about learning to calculate fat or grams, or is it all about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Healthy eating is all about balanced and moderate eating, composed of healthy meals three or more days per day. Healthy eaters eat many unique varieties of foods, not limiting themselves to one specific food type or food group.
Eating healthy requires a significant bit of leeway. You may possibly eat too much or inadequate, consume foods that are sometimes less or more nutritious. However, you always need to fuel your body and the human brain regularly with enough food to keep your mind and body strong and attentive.
A wholesome eater is really actually a fantastic problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to look after their eating with sound conclusion and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are always conscious about what they eat, and know exactly the consequence that it will have in their bodies.
When some one is not able to take charge of these eating, they are also likely to escape control with different elements of life as well. They could wind up spending too much, talking a lot, going to sleep later and later.
You always need to remember that restricting food in any way is almost always a terrible thing. Healthy eating is a means of life, some thing which you could perform to enhance your own body or your lifestyle. If you’ve thought about making your life simpler, wholesome eating is merely the spot to get started out. Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, along with your loved ones.
After reading this recipe, now you are set to be able to produce your first incredible Seafood Savoury Rice and be a part of the few people that are able to make the marvelous Seafood Savoury Rice. If you hope that your friends are also able to cook a perfect Seafood Savoury Rice or even to cook the unforgettable Seafood Savoury Rice for you, dont hestitate to share this recipe to them.