Chakka Puzhukku (Jackfruit steamed with spices) is the first thing that comes to most people’s thought when it comes to a perfect meal. Today, we will provide you procedures on preparing a delicious Chakka Puzhukku (Jackfruit steamed with spices).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chakka puzhukku (jackfruit steamed with spices) recipe. You can cook chakka puzhukku (jackfruit steamed with spices) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Firstly, below are the ingridients that you should prepare to serve Chakka Puzhukku (Jackfruit steamed with spices):
- Get 1 big bowl of Chopped Unripe jackfruit, cleaned, pitted and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated coconut.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide ½tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 or 4 of Green chillies.
- Use 2 stems of Curry leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 6-8 of jackfruit seeds.
After readying the ingridients, now we are ready to make our yummy Chakka Puzhukku (Jackfruit steamed with spices):
- Clean and Chop the jackfruits.
- Remove the skin of the seeds and roughly slice it..
- In a deep cooking vessel add in the chopped jackfruit, water, few curry leaves and salt. Cover and cook until done you hear 1 whistle.
- In the meantime grind the coconut, turmeric powder, chilli powder, green chillies, garlic and cumin seeds to a coarse mixture..
- When the jackfruit is cooked – means fully steamed but not mushy, add the ground coconut mixture and thoroughly mix it while allowing it to cook for few minutes. Check the Salt and drizzle over the coconut oil. Switch off the flame..
And, "Chakka Puzhukku" is a typical Kerala recipe made with unripe Jackfruit, coconut and other spices. Try this recipe and let us know how it turned out. By the way,don't forget to like this video and share. :). Mashed jackfruit with pulses is the staple food of Keralites during the summer. It's succulent, with a smooth savoury flavour.
Recipe : Chakka Puzhukku (Jackfruit steamed with spices)
being fully a healthy eater requires you to become both educated and smart in what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t about learning how to calculate fat or g, or is it all about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Nutritious eating is all about balanced diet and moderate consumption, composed of healthful foods three or more days per day. Healthy eaters eat many different varieties of foodsrather than limiting themselves to a special food type or food collection.
Eating healthy necessitates quite a bit of leeway. You may possibly eat too far or inadequate, consume foods which are occasionally less or more nutritionally beneficial. However, you always need to fuel the system and the human brain regularly with enough food to keep the your body and mind strong and attentive.
A healthy eater is a good problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to take care of themselves and their eating with solid conclusion and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always conscious about the things they eat, and know the consequence it will have in their own bodies.
When someone is not able to take charge of their ingestion, also they are likely to escape control with other elements of life as well. They are able to wind up spending too much, talking too much, even going to sleep later and after.
You always need to bear in mind that restricting food whatsoever is almost always a bad thing. Wholesome eating is a means of life, some thing which you can perform to enhance the body or your lifestyle. If you’ve thought about making your own life simpler, healthful eating is merely the place to begin out. You’ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, along with your loved ones.
After reading this instruction, now you are set to be able to cook your first amazing Chakka Puzhukku (Jackfruit steamed with spices) and be a part of the minority people that are able to make the phenomenal Chakka Puzhukku (Jackfruit steamed with spices). If you wish that your friends can also cook a remarkable Chakka Puzhukku (Jackfruit steamed with spices) or even to make the extra delicious Chakka Puzhukku (Jackfruit steamed with spices) for you, dont doubt to share this recipe to them.