Chicken with Asparagus,, Ham and Bearnaise Sauce is the nomero uno that comes to most people’s thought when it arrives to a perfect meal. Today, we will tell you procedures on cooking a tasty Chicken with Asparagus,, Ham and Bearnaise Sauce.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken with asparagus,, ham and bearnaise sauce recipe. To cook chicken with asparagus,, ham and bearnaise sauce you only need 29 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
First of all, below are the ingridients that you should ready to serve Chicken with Asparagus,, Ham and Bearnaise Sauce:
- Provide of For Chicken.
- Provide 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded into 1/4 inch slices.
- Take 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of hlack pepper and salt to taste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon sour cream or mayonnaise.
- Get of For Ham.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of thin sliced deli ham, cut into bite size piecrs, I used hot ham.
- Provide 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Provide 1/4 cup of cream, heavy or light.
- Use of For Asparagus.
- You need 2 lb of fresh asparagus, trimmed and lower part peeled if desired. Cooked until crisp tender and kept warm.
- Prepare 1 of for bearnaise sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white wine.
- Get 3 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of dryed tarragon.
- Take 1 of chopped shallot.
- Take 3 of large egg yolks.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted warm butter (one stick).
- Prepare 1 of for garnish.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped chives.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
After readying the ingridients, now we are ready to make our delightful Chicken with Asparagus,, Ham and Bearnaise Sauce:
- For chicken.
- Heat oil and butter in large saute pan..
- Combine flour, parmesan cheese, pepper,salt and cajun seasoning on a plate, mix well.
- Dip chicken breasts in egg / sour cream mixture, then into flour/cheese mixture to lightly coat..
- Cook in hot butter oil mixture, turning once until cooked through, remove to a plate as done and keep warm..
- Add ham and cook until starting to brown, add chicken broth, cream and mustard, cook until slightly thickened, remove from heat..
- For bearnaise sauce.
- In a small saucepan combine wine, vinegar, shallot atarragon and pepper until reduced to 2 tablespoons, strain into small bowl..
- Have a double boiler set up, in the top part of the double boiler, off heat combine egg yolks, cream, hot sauce and reduced wine/vinegar mixture, whisk well. Place over the simmering water whisking at all times until the eggs begin to thicken, 2 to 4 minutes add butter very slowly while whisking until thickened. If it gets to thick add drops of hot water to thin. Serve immediatly or keep warm by putting dish in a small pan of warm water. Do not reheat, it will seperate..
- To assemble.
- On plates or large platter arrange asparagus, add ham with sauce, top with chicken then some bearnaise sauce..
- Garnish with chives and parsley.
- Serve woth crusty bread!.
While Hollandaise is made with lemon juice, a Béarnaise is made with an herb-infused vinegar. Chicken breasts bake with asparagus in a creamy sauce with Cheddar cheese for an easy supper. All Reviews for Saucy Chicken and Asparagus Bake. One Skillet Chicken Thighs With Asparagus And PeasYummly. Chicken Asparagus Soup is a nice and comforting soup dish that you can try cooking at home.
Recipe : Chicken with Asparagus,, Ham and Bearnaise Sauce
Being a healthful eater requires you to eventually become both intelligent and educated in what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t all about learning how to calculate fat or g, or is it all about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Healthy eating is about balanced diet and moderate eating, consisting of healthful foods three or more days each day. Healthy eaters eat many diverse sorts of foods, not limiting themselves to a special food type or food collection.
Eating healthy requires a serious lot of leeway. You may possibly eat too far or not enough, consume foods that are sometimes more or less nutritious. However, you always need to fuel the system and the human brain regularly with enough food to keep the your mind and body strong and attentive.
A healthy eater is actually a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to look after themselves and their eating using solid judgement and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always aware about the things they eat, and know exactly the consequence it will have in their own bodies.
Whenever someone is not able to take control of these eating, also they are very likely to get out of control along with different features of life as well. They are able to wind up spending a lot, talking a lot, even going to bed later and later.
You should always bear in mind that restricting food whatsoever is almost always a bad thing. Nutritious eating is just a method of life, something that you can do to enhance the own body or the way you live. If you’ve thought about making your own life simpler, healthy eating is merely the spot to begin out. You’ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, along with your family.
After seeing this recipe, now you are ready to be able to cook your first amazing Chicken with Asparagus,, Ham and Bearnaise Sauce and be a chunck of the few people that can prepare the special Chicken with Asparagus,, Ham and Bearnaise Sauce. If you hope that your friends can also cook a remarkable Chicken with Asparagus,, Ham and Bearnaise Sauce or even to serve the extra delicious Chicken with Asparagus,, Ham and Bearnaise Sauce for you, dont doubt to share this page to them.