Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa is the nomero uno that appears to most people’s thought when it comes to a perfect meal. Today, we are going to tell you instructions on serving a tasty Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy ghee masala dosa recipe. To make crispy ghee masala dosa you need 30 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
First of all, here are the ingridients that you should prepare to serve Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa:
- Prepare of For the dosa :.
- Prepare 2 cups of idli rice grains.
- Use 1/2 cup of urad dal.
- Take 2 tsp of fenugreek seeds (vendhiyam/methi).
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide as needed of Water to grind batter.
- Take As needed of Oil for frying.
- Prepare as needed of Ghee for frying.
- Get of For tomato purée :.
- You need 2 of small tomatoes.
- Take 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare of For the masala stuffing:.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Take 2 of large onions chopped.
- Use 2 of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- Take 1 cup of cauliflower florets.
- You need of Few coriander leaves for garnish.
- Provide 1/2 of lime.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ginger powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 /2 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder (dhaniya).
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 cup of water.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are set to make our yummy Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa:
- Add the idli rice, urad dal, fenugreek seeds in a bowl. Soak it with 1 cup water for 4-5 hours..
- Drain them after soaking time and add it to a wet grinder. Pour 2/3rd to 3/4th cup water and grind to a coarse paste..
- Transfer the paste to another bowl and add 1/2tsp salt. Let it ferment for 7-8 hours..
- Now to make masala dosa we first boil the cauliflower florets in a cooker with 1 cup water, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp turmeric. Cook for 2 whistles and drain. Keep it aside..
- Keep the veggies under masala stuffing ready.
- In a non-stick pan add the cumin, cinnamon stick and cloves with little oil. Fry until they crackle and turn aromat. Careful not to burn it..
- Next add the onions and fry until it brown..
- Grind the ingredients under tomato purée and add it to the pan along with the chopped tomatoes. Cover and cook for 2 mins..
- Next add the salt, turmeric, chilli powder, dhaniya powder, garlic and ginger powder. Mix well..
- Add the potatoes, peas and cauliflower now..
- Add garam masala powder now. Pour 1 cup water. Combine all well. Cover and cook for 10-15 mins or until all veggies are mushed well..
- Add 1tbsp lime juice and garnish with coriander leaves. Masala stuffing is now ready..
- Now to make the dosa. On a hot dosa pan pour one ladle full of batter. Spread into a circle. Not too thin as dosa breaks when masala stuffing is kept inside it..
- Drizzle oil around the edges of dosa. Add 1sp ghee and spread it all around. This enhances the flavour of dosa..
- Once one side is cooked flip and cook on the other side. Cook on medium-high flame to make it crispy. Flip again and place some of the masala stuffing only on one side of dosa. Fold in the other half. Press gently..
- Serve hot immediately with coconut chutney, sambar and milagai podi..
- Some tips: you can also use beet root and carrots to the masala stuffing to make it more nutritious..
- Instead of ghee you can also use butter to fry the dosa..
Recipe : Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa
being truly a healthy eater requires one to eventually become both educated and smart by what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t all about learning to calculate grams or fat, or is it all about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Healthful eating is about balanced diet and moderate consumption, composed of healthy meals three or more times each day. Healthy eaters eat many diverse kinds of foodsrather than limiting themselves to a special food type or food collection.
Eating healthy necessitates a serious lot of leeway. You might eat too far or inadequate, consume foods which are occasionally less or more nutritionally beneficial. But, you always need to fuel your body and your brain regularly with enough food to keep the your mind and body strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is a fantastic problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to take care of themselves and their ingestion together with sound judgement and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are always aware of what they eat, and also understand exactly the effect it will have in their bodies.
When someone is not able to take charge of their ingestion, they are also very likely to get out of control along with different areas of life also. They might end up spending too much, talking a lot, even going to sleep later and later.
You should always bear in mind that restricting food whatsoever is almost always a bad thing. Healthy eating is a way of life, some thing that you could perform to enhance the body or the way you live. In the event you’ve thought about making your life simpler, wholesome eating is simply the spot to start. Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, along with your loved ones.
After reading this recipe, now you are ready to be able to cook your first incredible Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa and be a part of the few people that can prepare the special Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa. If you hope that your families can also make a perfect Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa or even to cook the extra delicious Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa for you, dont doubt to share this web to them.