Zero Oil Vegetable Rice is the first thing that appears to most people’s mind when it comes to a delightul dish. Today, we are going to provide you steps on cooking a delicious Zero Oil Vegetable Rice.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zero oil vegetable rice recipe. To cook zero oil vegetable rice you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Firstly, here are the ingridients that you should prepare to cook Zero Oil Vegetable Rice:
- Take 1 cup of brown rice.
- Get 1 of onion, sliced.
- Get 1 of tomato, sliced.
- Provide 1 of carrot, juliennes(par-boiled).
- Provide 1/4 cup of peas.
- Get 1/4 cup of broccoli florets(par-boiled).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red bellpepper, diced.
- Get 1/4 cup of green bellpepper, diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of amchoor powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are set to make our yummy Zero Oil Vegetable Rice:
- Wash the rice and let it soak for 20 mins in water. Now strain this water from rice. Take a microwave safe bowl, add rice and 2 cups water to it. Keep it in microwave for 15 mins on full power. It will be ready in 15 mins. Also you can cook it in cooker as usual..
- Meanwhile, heat a broad non-stick pan. Once heated add onion to it. Sauté it for few seconds and add ginger-garlic paste. Now keep sautéing untill the raw smell of garlic is gone..
- Gradually add tomatoes and stir untill onion turns golden brown in colour..
- Now add all the vegetables and spices altogether. Mix well..
- Cover with lid for 2 mins..
- Now after 2 mins, add cooked rice and let all the veggies incoporate well with rice. Saute on low flame for a min..
- Serve with curd/corinader-mint chutney..
Recipe : Zero Oil Vegetable Rice
Being a healthful eater requires one to eventually become both intelligent and educated in what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t all about learning to calculate fat or g, or is it all about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Healthful eating is all about balanced diet and moderate ingestion, consisting of healthy meals three or more days each day. Healthy eaters eat several different sorts of foodsrather than limiting themselves to a special food type or food group.
Eating healthy requires quite a lot of leeway. You might eat too far or inadequate, consume foods which are sometimes less or more wholesome. However, you always ought to fuel the system and the human brain regularly with enough food to help keep your body and mind strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is really a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to look after their eating with solid judgement and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always mindful about the things they eat, and also understand the effect it will have in their own bodies.
Whenever someone is not able to take control of their ingestion, they are also likely to escape control with other areas of life as well. They are able to end up spending a lot, talking a lot, even going to bed later and later.
You always need to remember that restricting food in any way is always a terrible thing. Nutritious eating is a way of life, something which you can perform to boost the own body or the way you live. If you’ve thought about making your life simpler, healthful eating is simply the place to start. You’ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, and even your loved ones.
After reading this instruction, now you are set to be able to make your first incredible Zero Oil Vegetable Rice and be a part of the few people that can make the marvelous Zero Oil Vegetable Rice. If you hope that your families can also cook a remarkable Zero Oil Vegetable Rice or even to make the unforgettable Zero Oil Vegetable Rice for you, dont hestitate to share this page to them.